1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Anyone have one of these little Junior Juniors?

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by dented, Apr 17, 2021.

1. dented

dented Doctor of Teleocity

[​IMG][​IMG]
    You can see the NASCAR guitar body is smaller. It is still larger than a PeeWee because I have a Zakk PeeWee around here somewhere. They are Epiphone with the larger one saying Junior on the head stock and the smaller one with nothing other than the Gibson on the truss cover. Does anyone else have one in this size? I haven't asked Epiphone but my friend says it is a one off for a NASCAR prize. I put the regular junior there so you can see the difference. That Junior is one of those $89.00 specials a lot of us bought a bunch of years ago around the holidays. It's a slide monster lol.

Flip G likes this.
  2. radiocaster

radiocaster Poster Extraordinaire

Interesting. I suspect the NASCAR one is 90s (or slightly later?) because that's when they were putting the Gibson truss rod covers on.

They also had the little Flying Vs.

dented likes this.
  3. dented

dented Doctor of Teleocity

I have seen the Flying Vees they are part of the PeeWee series. I have a PeeWee Les Paul and it is much smaller than the NASCAR Junior. I think it might just be a promotion thing. I'll try Epiphone again. Thanks on the Gibson thing I didn't know when they stopped or started with the covers.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.