Anyone have a “Couch” vinyl strap?

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Maroonandwhite, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Maroonandwhite

Maroonandwhite Tele-Meister Silver Supporter

I have a few of the seatbelt straps but am considering one of their vinyl options. Possibly the all white model for my natural tele. I’m just wondering how the compare to the build of the seatbelt material straps (which are great).

2. Rowrx1

Rowrx1 TDPRI Member

3. dswo

dswo Tele-Holic

I was given one of their vinyl strap a few years ago and have used it on at least three guitars. As the previous poster said, it's thick and well made. It's also easy to adjust. The whiteness gives me pause, but it's probably easier to clean vinyl than leather.

4. Maroonandwhite

Maroonandwhite Tele-Meister Silver Supporter

I’m not the type to relic stuff but I’m hoping going for a raw “worn” look over time for the pair. It’s a thin satin lacquer finish so it should age fairly quickly. Since my playing isn’t where I want it yet I tend to focus on the aesthetics for comfort haha.

5. Nelg

Nelg Tele-Meister

Very nice well made straps. They are heavy compared to others, but my biggest complaint is I cannot get it to fit in a Gibson hard case. I bought one for a Sg and no matter what I do I does not fit without pushing on something.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.