Anyone Else Try the J Rockett $59 Pedals?

Strebs

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
I bought the Squeegee, Touch, and Immortal Echo and they're all pretty good. I especially like the Touch which makes my Tele sound mean and extra growly. I haven't tried stacking it into other pedals yet or vice versa, but it's very cool. Touch sensitive too so the name is pretty accurate.

I like the form factor more than a lot of the mini pedals.

The Squeegee is a nice little 2 knob compressor and the Immortal Echo is a cool delay that's nice and easy to dial in a good sound.

I may make a little pedalboard with these three pedals plus a couple of other minis as a lightweight grab and go board. They're all usable.

I ordered them one at a time. After one came in I took a chance on another and then again. So, I got three packets of candy too which was nice.

pi

Tele-Meister
I've built a clone of the Touch. It's basically a tubescreamer with a few components changed, but I like it a lot better than a stock tubescreamer. It's a great overdrive.

Bluego1

Friend of Leo's
Love the Touch:). It’s on my surf-board;).
KFR20CG.jpg

Hamstein

Tele-Holic
They seem to be somewhat more than 59 bucks over here, quite like the look of them though. I am liking the 'Boing' pedal, - I have no need of it, but it has one huge knob and the word 'Boing' on it!, I admit it, - I'm shallow and easily pleased!

twangjeff

Tele-Afflicted
I bought the Touch when Sweetwater was blowing them out for $59. To my ears it sounds like a Nobels with a sore throat. Not bad for a cheap thrill!

Jakedog

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I just bought a Steampunk clean boost for $59. It’s amazing. I really didn’t think I’d like it better than my Spark Mini. The Spark has booted every other clean boost I had.

But, I was building a second board to leave at the rehearsal space and decided since they were the same price because of the sale, I’d try the J Rockett just for kicks. I don’t know what’s different about it, but it made my entire rig sound better. The clarity is just next level. It’s staying on my main board. The Spark Mini will go on my rehearsal room board.

Strebs

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
I just bought a Steampunk clean boost for $59. It’s amazing. I really didn’t think I’d like it better than my Spark Mini. The Spark has booted every other clean boost I had.

But, I was building a second board to leave at the rehearsal space and decided since they were the same price because of the sale, I’d try the J Rockett just for kicks. I don’t know what’s different about it, but it made my entire rig sound better. The clarity is just next level. It’s staying on my main board. The Spark Mini will go on my rehearsal room board.

Awesome! That's the $59 one that I hadn't bought yet because I have an RC booster that I like. But, at that price and with an endorsement, it's now on the way.

Dan Estock

TDPRI Member
My immortal echo just arrived. I missed out on the touch, was considering it for a few hours when I first saw it and then was gone when I decided to pull the trigger.

Strebs

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
My immortal echo just arrived. I missed out on the touch, was considering it for a few hours when I first saw it and then was gone when I decided to pull the trigger.

Keep an eye out on eBay and Reverb over the next month or so. With these sales, I usually see some people try them out and then pass them on at around the same price that they bought them.