Just got my Pro Jr back in good order Did some mods years ago and it's a fine sounding little amp! It started making some glichy noises and was also sounding dirty. It's a '93~so I replaced the filter caps and tubes. Didn't help~so I cleaned and tensioned sockets. Noticed the amp would cut in and out when pushing up on tubes. Then noticed pushing on the chassis also caused cutting in and out...time to pull out the PCB's. What I found was a trace that had lifted off the board where I had changed a coupling cap about 5yrs ago~fixed it by replacing the trace with solid wire, all done... Put it all back together only to find input jack had gone dodgy. Upon disassembly I found a couple of the jacks solder connections were loose on the board, resoldered and finally all is working properly. I definitely think stuff I build with terminal strips is better, much more solid!