Anyone Else In The Wrist Knuckle Club?

Stringbanger

Telefied
Ad Free Member
About 5 years ago, I was at a customer’s place looking at a commercial job. I have known this guy since the 1970s. It was he and I, one of his employees, and one of my sub-contractors, so four of us.

We were getting ready to talk about the job, when my customer says to me, “You are kind of a freak!” Right away I retorted, “What do you mean by that?” He said, “Look at your wrist knuckle. None of us have wrists like that!” So sure enough we all compared wrist knuckles, and no one else’s were even negligible, except mine.

I have been thinking about posting this for awhile, but I always forget. So who is in the Protruding Wrist Knuckle Club?
E26409D1-DF79-4BA5-9286-BBFAC91DA329.jpeg

BFcaster

Tele-Meister
Yeah, I'm in that club. Noticed last week that the bump on my right (strumming) hand is almost twice as big as the bump on my left (fretting) hand. Wonder why it's not the other way around.

Digital Larry

Friend of Leo's
I'm not only the president, but a client of the Wrist Knuckle Club for Men.
I would never belong to a wrist knuckle club that would have me as a member.
"Kees my wreest!" - Jean-Luc Ponty on stage with Frank Zappa, some time in the early 70's. While he didn't say "knuckle" let's not forget he was primarily an instrumentalist and may have forgotten that in the heat of the moment.