1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Anybody played a Taylor 214ce ?

Discussion in 'Acoustic Heaven' started by jebbo, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Rolling Estonian

Rolling Estonian Friend of Leo's

Or better yet! :p I take my daughter, 10, with me to GC every now and then. We'll go into the acoustic room and no fail does she pick up the most expensive Gibson in the room. Then she looks at the price tag.

My birthday just past and I was going to pull the trigger on a 214ce but.... Life is a four letter word, and things happen. It will happen within a few months guaranteed. Or maybe if I start saving..... Again...... A 314?

I've played a bunch of acoustics in that price range recently, I can't stop going back to the 214.

M

2. ludashoeless

ludashoeless Tele-Afflicted

Played it anfew days ago, sounded great, nice neck, but i didnt plug it in

3. scubadoo

scubadoo Tele-Afflicted

It hasn't always been the case has it - my 210 has solid Sapele back and sides and it sounds better than many much more expensive guitars, i was blown away by it. I tried one of the laminate ones years later and it wasn't as nice. It was just one I tried though.

4. FenderNashville

FenderNashville Tele-Meister

Tab please? :)

5. tonedreamer

tonedreamer Tele-Holic

forgive me I'm one of those "ignorant" guitar players. can't read music, barely read tabs, just try to play what I hear. I listened to Brad Paisley's album "play". think it's the last song...obviously its not the same as his version, but maybe you could get the tabs from his.

6. FenderNashville

FenderNashville Tele-Meister

:(

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.