anybody own or used to own a Heritage H-150?

thunderbyrd

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Howdy! i'm having a case of the Les Pauls, as happens to me from time to time. and i've found an interesting deal on an ebony H-150. always wanted a black 'paul, but i don't see 'em too often. and i just want thoughts from anyone who has some experience with the heritage. i own a H-535 and i truly consider it a better guitar than the 335 i owned once. the H-150 is at sweetwater, so i don't have a chance to play it first. the weight is about 9 and a half, not too bad.

Tall-Fir

Tele-Meister
Heritage = great guitars!

Good luck in finding just what you like. At one time I owned a Prospect Standard—played great, sounded great and generally speaking, a work of art.

rocksteady Max

Tele-Afflicted
NGD Heritage H150 in cherry sunburst

from local guitar shop. i didnt even want to checkout genuine Gibson Les Paul Standard that goes for roughly the same price.

my first Les Paul-style guitar :) it smells so good (nitro)

what do you want to know about the neck profile? i'd say the neck is wide. neck is chunky without being a 'baseball bat'

PXL_20221125_233621512 - Copie.jpg

thunderbyrd

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
NGD Heritage H150 in cherry sunburst

from local guitar shop. i didnt even want to checkout genuine Gibson Les Paul Standard that goes for roughly the same price.

my first Les Paul-style guitar :) it smells so good (nitro)

what do you want to know about the neck profile? i'd say the neck is wide. neck is chunky without being a 'baseball bat'

View attachment 1054857

Thank you for the information, Max. since i made this post, i've acquired a Eastman SB59. much better weight, i think. but that's a great looking guitar you've got there!

rocksteady Max

Tele-Afflicted
Thank you for the information, Max. since i made this post, i've acquired a Eastman SB59. much better weight, i think. but that's a great looking guitar you've got there!
thanks, it's true this thing is heavy. i wont even dare put on straplocks and try to play standing up ;)

Eastman makes wonderful instrument

Gnometowner

Tele-Meister
I used to own a Goldtop H150.
It was a nice LP and had gòd PAF sound from the factory. I sold it to fund band PA gear needs. But would buy another one anytime