1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Anybody here have Bob Logan's steel Tele bridge on their guitar?

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by _MementoMori_, Feb 26, 2021.

1. _MementoMori_

_MementoMori_ Tele-Holic

I've looked at every bridge on the planet, and it's finally down to two. Armadillo's brass "L" bridge plate, and Bob Logan's raw steel bridge. The Logan bridge costs less, but that's not a huge factor for me. Just looking for some input from people who have used one or maybe even both of those bridges. Thanks!

2. Frank-n-Furter

Frank-n-Furter TDPRI Member

I have the Armadillo on one Guitar - brass sounds good. Very raw and heavy, but ages nicely.

3. _MementoMori_

_MementoMori_ Tele-Holic

Okay, Armadillo it is. Now to decide between the L plate and the standard style.

I do want to give that Logan bridge a chance on another build though. Seems like real bang for the buck at the price he's asking.

4. Frontier9

Frontier9 Friend of Leo's

Since you're adding parts to Armadillo's shopping cart, do yourself a favor and buy one of those pickup selector knobs in brass or stainless steel. They have set screws in them and they stay put! Luv 'em!

Roscoe295 likes this.
  5. Telefsantasia1

Telefsantasia1 Tele-Meister

Yes, I have one on my Logan Telecaster....It looks great and holds perfect intonation.Control side is flat for palming/muting....

Roscoe295 likes this.
  6. Roscoe295

Roscoe295 TDPRI Member

Pics?
    (I love pics)

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.