1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Any of you guys believe in Bigfoot?

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by ringii99, Aug 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ringii99

ringii99 TDPRI Member

If Phelps counts, then I certainly must. I wear 14 1/2. I have to wear boots because I can't find shoes that fit comfortably

2. Brad Pittiful

Brad Pittiful Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

the only bigfoot that is real is the one at the end of my leg

3. Badspike

Badspike TDPRI Member

Wow! ya, kinda figured. He's in it for the prog chicks!

4. FenderGyrl

FenderGyrl Poster Extraordinaire

Guess I'll take the plunge and say YES. :eek:

When I was a teenager I went to visit relatives in Montana. My cousins did a lot of camping, and so did my family. (My family camped along Lake Erie) While in Montana we went primitive camping out in the woods near a lake. The plan was to get some fishing in the next day. :D We chose a spot that was up on a very high hill, surrounded by woods all around. The night was nice and cool, and the sky was clear. I remember it was almost a full moon. Around midnight we all went into our tents. I remember being awakened by my uncle telling us to all get into the Camper that he had pulled behind his truck for my him and my aunt to sleep in. o_O While walking to the camper I saw my oldest cousins standing with shotguns trained on the woods below our campsite. :confused: My uncle was clearly very scared of something...thats when I heard it...something huge in the woods below us grunting and snorting while moving thru the brush. My uncle stoked the fire up again...really huge! o_O My cousins kept watch over the woods... I remember hearing this shriek...it scared the hell out of us kids...even my aunt was freaked out...and she was an outdoors gal! My uncles and cousins stayed up ALL NIGHT watching the woods. My uncle told my aunt that whatever was down there circled our campsite until sunrise.:eek:

My aunt and uncle packed everything up and we left the campsite first thing in the morning when everyone was awake. They didn't even cook breakfast! We stopped in the nearest town to eat. To this day I can still remember that shriek. BigFoot?;)

5. xafinity

xafinity Friend of Leo's

No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.
    no belief arguments please.

Stingfan73 likes this.
  6. bparnell57

bparnell57 Poster Extraordinaire

How the heck is Bigfoot political or religious????

That's like saying ford vs Chevy is political and toxic discussion. The reality is that's likely more religious than discussing tele vs strat on here.

I think it's possible given the vast expanses of uninhabited wilderness, but if they are there, they're just as smart as humans given their ability to avoid humans.

ringii99 likes this.
  7. KevinB

KevinB Doctor of Teleocity

Nah, no Bigfoot.

The Jersey Devil is an entirely different thing though! :eek:

8. 3-Chord-Genius

3-Chord-Genius Poster Extraordinaire

According to the Commonwealth of Virginia, we do not have mountain lions here.

The problem is that we do have mountain lions here.

ringii99 likes this.
  9. KevinB

KevinB Doctor of Teleocity

Yeah but mountain lions - puma, catamounts, panthers, puma concolor - are a very well known and studied large, adaptable feline carnivore that ranges all over North and South America. We don't doubt its existence, even if the authorities in Virginia, for whatever reasons, doubt its presence there.

Not quite the same as Bigfoot. Right?

Presence and existence are two very different things.

10. jvin248

jvin248 Doctor of Teleocity

bparnell57 likes this.
  11. stnmtthw

stnmtthw Friend of Leo's

I really want to believe in Bigfoot. I like to think that somewhere in the vast American continent, there are things we don't know about and don't comprehend. I just don't see how we don't even have a corpse to examine if these things are really out there. Not to discount peoples stories- obviously all these people came across something out there- but there's simply no solid evidence.

blowtorch likes this.
  12. Zebulon Bluze

Zebulon Bluze Tele-Meister

To OP. Tell dad to lay off the hooch.

13. Marlin B

Marlin B Tele-Meister

A guy openned a Bigfoot Museum in Ellijay Ga a few months ago, the parking lot is always full of cars.

bparnell57 likes this.
  14. 3-Chord-Genius

3-Chord-Genius Poster Extraordinaire

What I'm getting at is that the authorities tell us that mountain lions don't exist here in VA - but people have seen them. I'm sure there are experts saying that bigfoot doesn't exist, but apparently people have see it (them). I personally don't believe bigfoot exists, because with the ubiquitous nature of smart phones with cameras.... you know...

That said, I'm willing to be proven wrong.

15. bparnell57

bparnell57 Poster Extraordinaire

That was fun to spend 20 mins skimming through. Lot of interesting stuff I never saw before. The story of the Russian slave Bigfoot with the hybrid son's skull looking like that was intriguing.

16. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Poster Extraordinaire

My next door neighbors, the Hendersons, have this friend named Harry -- He's got some pretty darn big feet!

17. Obsessed

Obsessed Telefied Silver Supporter

You never know. Bigfoot prints in the snow were captured by camera about 10 miles from here and printed in our local newspaper about 15 years ago.:eek:

However, I think there needs to be forensic evidence. They must die if they exist. There are lots of wolverines up here, but rarely seen, but plenty of skeletons as proof.

18. Mr. Lumbergh

Mr. Lumbergh Poster Extraordinaire

That would be epic.

19. Deckard

Deckard Tele-Afflicted

I believe in most of those cryptids to a point. But with all the sighting so close to people and mostly in souther states I'm thoroughly surprise Bubba, Jimmy-Joe and Rex haven't got all liquor'd up and shot one yet.

Mr Joad likes this.
  20. Ringo

Ringo Poster Extraordinaire

Until someone finds a dead one or shoots one, I don't believe it. I'm even very skeptical of photos or video, with the CGI and photo shopping that is available now.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.