Any Netflix "Ozark" fans out there.

burntfrijoles

Poster Extraordinaire
PLEASE DON'T POST ANY SPOILERS.

I have finished it and all I will say is that the end surprised me. It was logical but still a huge surprise.

I don't think that's giving anything away because it could have taken so many turns.

As for Netflix, now that Ozark is done, I am done with Netflix. Not enough good new content for my tastes and not enough good "legacy" material.

schmee

Telefied
Silver Supporter
Yep it was good and they wrapped it up fine. A bit surprising, but it was probably a good way to end it. I wasn't looking forward that much to it this year but really got into it!

Colo Springs E

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
We are putting off watching the last show!

I will say one thing:

Meeting ' Ruthie' was 'love at first sight!'

I think she is beautiful, and one of the most fascinating TV characters ever.

I would love to have her chew me out!

She got on my last nerve--one of the reasons I couldn't really stick with the show.

fenderchamp

Friend of Leo's
I watched the first 3 season a while back and I loved them. I waited to watch the 4 season, so I watched the first three again and when I got to first episode of season 4 about half way through it, I realized I was burned out on it and it started feeling like I was watching so many chess pieces getting moved around in circles on the board,So I'm going to wait a bit, at least until after the NBA finals, and see if it seems fresher again.

VWAmTele

Friend of Leo's
I feel they dropped the ball as far as story line went for this last season. Entertaining, but not very believable. I had guessed the ending well before the last scene.

Informal

Tele-Afflicted
I'd had enough after 2 seasons. Season 2 ended so well I don't know why they continued.

I don't feel the need to see more of people lurching from one crisis to another. I can just look in the mirror for that.
Same here, the first 2 seasons were alright for me.. Then it just became the same basic episode/formula, with every new show being the same as the last....except with different players.

The same exact boring, predictable formula week after week...that ruined "The Black List" for me as well.

Stubee

Doctor of Teleocity
I liked Ozark through all 4 seasons. The ending did have us saying “that’s it”? I’d already wondered how they could possibly wrap up everything in the last episode, and since I didn’t have a better idea I suppose it was good enough.

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
we loved the show. we spent 2 hours discussing the final scene, does the whale vomit Jonah out and how is that manifested? It was the exact right ending for us as Jonah was the only character who retained any kind of moral center. Was that the final corruption or was that ending justified and within what Jonah (going back to season 1) would have thought was right?

Great stuff, as a narrative. after that we had some driving and talked about the characters lost over the years, but only the ones we loved.