Any interest in a Cleveland area get together?

Jakedog

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I thought about doing this years ago, but don’t have the space at my house. However, it just dawned on me that I part time manage a small bar that I have full authority to use for pretty much anything I want. We’d just have to schedule a day. Which I’m kind of in charge of anyhow. It’s a small room, holds 30-40 people. We have PA set up all the time, and I can backline it easily if there’s enough interest in a jam. I have no interest in having eighteen guitars all noodling at once, and don’t understand why anyone would. But I could easily put up a drum kit, bass rig, and a couple guitar amps and we could all just rotate around and take turns.

If there’s enough interest in this thread, we’ll take it off-board to email and get it worked out. I know we have quite a few members here in the Northeast Ohio area. I think it could be fun.

Chiogtr4x

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Do it!

Our bass player is originally from Cleveland ( we are in VA) and in the early 2000's our band drove up a few times to play for his best friend's Summer Party ( Lake View, Lake Wood?)

Had fun and and went to R&R HOF too!

Big_Bend

Poster Extraordinaire
Cleveland in Winter? Any chance we could schedule this for March or April or sometime when there will not be snow on the ground? Might have a better turnout, if that matters.

Thanks Jake for putting this together! I might be able to make a roadie next year.