Any experience with Walrus Audio power supplies?

E5RSY

Doctor of Teleocity
I am checking out the Aetos (vs. a Truetone CS-7). Leaning toward the Aetos because it has eight 9V outlets, plus a courtesy AC outlet, whereas the CS-7 only has six 9V outlets (I don't really need the 12V or 18V options the CS-7 provides).

Thoughts and opinions?

Killing Floor

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
The Aetos is quiet and runs cool. It’s a little thicker than the Cioks that I’m using on my other boards but I have never found a reason to switch. Everything is 9V so if that works for you, great. And the convenience receptacle is a great feature. Overall it’s a great design. Everything Walrus makes is good.
It’s a great isolated supply. Pics or it didn’t happen.
1653313357127.jpeg

E5RSY

Doctor of Teleocity
The Aetos is quiet and runs cool. It’s a little thicker than the Cioks that I’m using on my other boards but I have never found a reason to switch. Everything is 9V so if that works for you, great. And the convenience receptacle is a great feature. Overall it’s a great design. Everything Walrus makes is good.
It’s a great isolated supply. Pics or it didn’t happen.
View attachment 986186
I really dig the new graphics, too.

bluesholyman

Friend of Leo's
Thoughts and opinions?

I have the Phoenix - no troubles - would gladly buy it again - it can run a small pedal city (15 outputs.) None of the outputs go over 300mA, but if that is sufficient, then this one is great. I'd expect nothing less from the Aetos