Any cool guitar shops in Vegas?

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by skitched, Feb 26, 2020.

1. skitched

skitched Tele-Meister

I'm heading there in a week for some outdoor adventures, but would like to check a cool shop...if there is one. Google doesn’t make it sound too promising though. I would think a place like Vegas would have a ton of gigging guitarists to support cool stores, but it seems like the majority of people there think strip malls are fun...

2. Axegrinder77

Axegrinder77 Tele-Holic

Vegas is trending! Following...

skitched likes this.
  3. skitched

skitched Tele-Meister

I’m relatively close by, 4 hours to their and 2 other big cities. Vegas is a wonderful place for outdoors activities, my photo on the left is in Vegas, just a few miles from a suburb, and a few minutes drive will get you to some of the most impressive sandstone cliffs outside of Zion National park...I rarely go to the strip, only if my mom happens to be down there at the same time, I’m WAY to cheap to gamble and if I’m going to be inebriated then I would prefer to be so next to a fire staring at the stars with T.he H.eavenly C.rystals floating through my brain...

Axegrinder77 likes this.
  4. Axegrinder77

Axegrinder77 Tele-Holic

So if we want a getaway from the strip for a fire and those heavenly crystals, where is the best spot? I can throw a tent in my suitcase. Already bringing sleeping bag anyways (don't trust hotel bedding)

5. skitched

skitched Tele-Meister

I camp at the red rocks campground, which is reservation only, and kind of like a gravel quarry, but if you’re going later in the year you might look into Mt. Charleston, about 45 minutes NW of Vegas in a gorgeous pine forest that seems unbelievably close to Vegas’ strip malls and desert terrain.

6. blueruins

blueruins Tele-Meister

If Cowtown Guitars is still there...that’s a cool one.

7. Shango66

Shango66 Friend of Leo's

Ed Roman have a shop there?

uriah1 likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.