Another Sunday Slow Jam BT

Mjark

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
I thought I'd go ahead and post my effort.
this is ASTATkats!

Now it's not. I swear before I rebooted his track was in your post. I could toggle between them.

Strange. Win 10 updated today. I wonder what it messed up.

Last edited:

guitarsophist

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
@Mellencaster - Nice tone. I didn't hear any sour notes, but Jerry Garcia said somewhere that if you hit a burner, hit it again so it sounds like you meant it.
@ASATKat - Yeah, which one is Pink? You got pretty close. Nice stuff. Clock still ticking at the end.
@bullfrogblues - Similar to ASATKat's Gilmourish take but with a different tone. Very Floydish.

guitarsophist

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
@Seasicksailor - Good melodic ideas. Plaintive tone. Nice work!
@Mjark - That's a powerful and mighty tone! The gods are having a cry. Or maybe it's the mountain trolls. Can't watch the video though. It's too mind twisty. Sounds like a P-90 buzzatron at the end.
@bgmacaw - Floydish slide! How cool! Welcome back to the asylum.
@klasaine - A mighty fuzz! Nothing like a lovely fuzz to play a melody. That one has a kazoo thing going.

Thoughtfree

Tele-Holic
Nice backing track - spacey - well done - sounds complete in itself - I would almost rather recite beatnik poetry over it than play guitar.

Last edited:

beagle

Poster Extraordinaire
I'm still quite new at Garageband, and this is my first real attempt at a backing track. (please be kind)
I'd love to hear what some of you can do over this! a little Pink Floyd-ish.

I only just saw this. I'll see if I can come up with anything, though Floyd-ish it won't be.