Another Psychic Experience!

ClashCityTele

Friend of Leo's
One Friday I went out for a drink, spent most of my money & missed the last bus home.
I had a 3.5 mile walk. I hadn't gone far when I saw a coin shining on the path in front of me.
As I bent down to pick it up I realised I was surrounded by money.
I gathered it all together, just a few pounds, but enough for a taxi home.

1guy

Tele-Meister
It's coincidences like this that que our cause/effect-connecting proclivities to make us superstitious.

Based on what I've studied about human perception and how we store memories, I think deja vu occurs when a current experience subconsciously finds its way into stored memory as we are experiencing the event--and that 'memory' instantly kicks back out as something that has happened in the past. It has happened to me.
I've heard this explanation for deja Vu, years ago. Before I heard it, I had deja Vu often. I almost never have it since then.
One time the wipers on the van stopped working in a near hurricane strength downpour. We stopped at a gas station, I took everything apart and a clip had failed. I was mulling over possible solutions and started walking towards the store. As I was walking, it hit me and I stopped and said "I need a coat hanger" and looked down and in front of me on the ground was a coat hanger.
This happens to me ALL the time....I'll leave something or put it in a place I normally wouldn't, but it's exactly where I need it, at a particular time.

I've had so many things I can't explain, over the years... especially synchronicity.

I used to play trivia with some guys from work, after we'd get off, in the evening.

It was mostly sitting around and drinking, and listening to tunes and stuff.

What I noticed was the intense group concentration for answering questions somehow led to crazy synchronicity..

We'd be talking about something really obscure and at that EXACT second, someone on TV would mention the exact same word...it was never a common phrase or word...always something you wouldn't expect.

I was the only one to notice these things, and started pointing it out...and then I saw it happen more frequently....sometimes with this group, but more and more when I was alone working on things by myself...the deep concentration seems to be key in the events.

I've seen LOTS of glitches in the Matrix..

Never forget when I was in LA, years ago, for training to work with a company.

I was staying out in the boonies at a hotel watching Love Connection. When my ride picked me up, we drove past a bus stop.

I glanced over for a split second, while talking to my driver, and I saw one of the contestants I had just seen, less than half an hour previously...I'm positive it was the same guy.

The odds must've been one in several million to see the same person, at that EXACT second.

SuprHtr

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
I've had a song pop into my head minutes before it plays on the radio. I have no idea why. It has occurred frequently. It is worth nothing!

Synchro

Tele-Holic
Everything happens for a reason. And that reason is physics.
I tend to agree. I don’t think that the answer to this necessarily lies in the supernatural. However, I tend to believe that there is more to the physical realm than we fully understand. In the history of innovation, there have been numerous examples of several people, working completely independent of one another, coming up with similar inventions, almost simultaneously, sometimes within days of one another.

I can’t enumerate the number of times that I thought about a famous person, out of the blue, and found out that they died a day or two later. I wasn’t exposed to any news; I literally never watch TV, but I’ve had this happen several times.
It's coincidences like this that que our cause/effect-connecting proclivities to make us superstitious.

Based on what I've studied about human perception and how we store memories, I think deja vu occurs when a current experience subconsciously finds its way into stored memory as we are experiencing the event--and that 'memory' instantly kicks back out as something that has happened in the past. It has happened to me.
That’s the best explanation I’ve ever heard. Why can’t I shake the feeling that I read this before? :) (Just kidding about that last sentence.)

Here's one for the "Believe It or Not" files... (it's a bit long but hang in there)

I work as a Postal Delivery Officer for Australia Post and ride a Honda C110X motorcycle. My job allows me to ride on the footpath as a lot of the letterboxes here in Oz are on the property line rather than the street line. Anyway one day about 6 weeks ago I was delivering and came to a crossing adjacent a roundabout in a busy part of town. As I was crossing the road which I thought was clear I glanced out of the corner of my eye just in time to see the car that was milliseconds away from hitting me. I honestly didn't see it coming until just before it hit me. Luckily the little old lady that was driving was not going fast. She connected with the bike (which was fully laden with mail) and not me. However I was thrown from the bike and landed flat on my back. Miraculously I suffered no major injury and after being looked over the next day by Posts' approved doctors I was back at work and on the bike the following day. The lady driving the car was ok also, a little shaken up but none the worse for wear although there was a small amount of damage to her bonnet and front bumper. A manager from my facility came out to manage the situation and keep the cops out of it and deal with the public etc.

Fast forward a couple of days later and I was delivering mail again in a different part of town (not on my usual run). I'm riding along the footpath and up ahead of me bending down is a little old lady facing away from me. I approach slowly and say, "Don't worry I'm not trying to run you over." I always try and be friendly and have a joke with customers. The lady stands up, turns around and says, "No but I ran you over a few days ago!" It was the same lady.

If that wasn't weird enough what happens next is truly bizarre.

We were having a chat over the next few minutes, making sure each other was okay after the incident and discussing the damage to her car etc., when she says "I don't think they (Aust Post) will ring me about my car. I don't think they will call." I was reassuring her that they will ring, that they are very good in looking after the public in situations like this. Right then my mobile phone rings and it's the facility manager. "Hey Phil, what was the name of that lady from the other day?", he asks. "Hang on I'll just ask her, she's right here in front of me."
I’ve experienced coincidences of this nature, myself.