Another Psychic Experience!

Texicaster

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
¡Bueno!™

I shared a couple experiences before here but here's another!

I'm a full time RV'er and found a great place in the Tacna AZ...middle of the desert! I love it. I had a great spot right in the corner overlooking the desert and sunsets. Best spot I could imagine. When I went to reserve it for later this year it was taken and i got an inner space with no real view.

It finally occurred to me I should see if they have a wait list for it and was going to call today...THEN the phone rang and it was the RV park saying the space was now available other guys cancelled...so I got it!

I was actually looking up the number for the park but got distracted and hadn't followed through.

I don't get how this stuff works.....

Preacher

Poster Extraordinaire
I am hoping that once all of my business dealings are completed that I might be able to do a little RV'ing through the country.

I think I would like what you are talking about. Most of the RV parks around here turn into a night club after hours, maybe it is because we camp on high profile holidays. I think just having a small camp, on the edge of a desert where I can watch the sun set sounds lovely.

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
I love it when stuff like this happens! Case in point - We've been looking for the perfect sectional sofa for years, and didn't want to pay a lot for it either. Tall order, I know. Anyway, just last week, I said "Hey, it's rainy and crappy outside. Why don't we hit some consignment shops today? Haven't done that in a while" Off we went. The 1st place we hit and low and behold... there's the dang sectional we've been looking for and in fact, it's even better than we had hoped for!!! And... it was a factory overrun so it was brand new, AND... it was less than 1/2 off the regular price! We pinched ourselves to make sure we weren't dreaming! With all the supply crap going on etc. etc. and here it is, right in front of our eyes. Wow. We threw down on that baby immediately and they delivered it the next day! Couldn't be happier. Psychic experience? Luck? Divinity? Dunno but I'll take that action all day! :)

Mike_LA

Tele-Afflicted
Yah, synchronicity is a wierd thing.
I was thinking about playing Everlong again so I loaded youtube and watched a few vids, then I remembered how much of a rock star Taylor Hawkins was and went down a 2 hr rabbit hole watching him rock out. The next day, my wife told me of his passing
So I was watching him perform as he was passing away. Crazy. I will miss him.

Texicaster

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
Pic of said sunset would tie this thread up nicely.
Here’s the last night I was there!

1649954028556.jpeg

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Yah, synchronicity is a wierd thing.
I was thinking about playing Everlong again so I loaded youtube and watched a few vids, then I remembered how much of a rock star Taylor Hawkins was and went down a 2 hr rabbit hole watching him rock out. The next day, my wife told me of his passing
So I was watching him perform as he was passing away. Crazy. I will miss him.

Man.... I had the same experience one night with the late, great, Bill Chase... trumpet master. We were over at a friends house for a party, cocktails, etc. Then he puts on some Chase, and it was nearly midnight if I recall. The next day we found out that Bill had passed that night! When we figured up the time vs. when it was reported, we figured we must've been listening to his music literally as he was leaving this plain of reality. I hadn't heard Chase's music in years and years and for my buddy to just pull his music up on the fly was very strange too, cause he rarely ever listened to such music. For me, it was surreal and kinda spooky to find this out the next day. Crazy indeed, man.

kuch

Tele-Meister
Have you ever heard the theory that when you think of any person anywhere in the world, you open up a psychic connection to that person immediately? It's being sensitive to that energy that makes us aware of the connection consciously .... om.....

Texicaster

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
I am hoping that once all of my business dealings are completed that I might be able to do a little RV'ing through the country.

I think I would like what you are talking about. Most of the RV parks around here turn into a night club after hours, maybe it is because we camp on high profile holidays. I think just having a small camp, on the edge of a desert where I can watch the sun set sounds lovely.

I love it!

My second try. This one kinda forced by C19 but I'm in the swing of it now. In Tucson now meeting with tax guy. Then Alpine Texas and up 7000' in northern New Mexico for the heat of summer.

I'm still working. Yanked out the dinette and installed a workbench for making my turquoise jewelry. Haven't skipped a beat from when I had a proper shop....

Ya know a LOT of these places guys find an ok 5th wheel or longer tow along and "buy" the space year round and leave the RV there. I think the place in Tacna is $2500 a year. Swimming pool, cool center with activities. 40 miles to Yuma for real stuff but I only went every 2 weeks. 4x4 right out your front door with unlimited exploration in Barry AuH2O bombing range! I'd love to get a Razor type vehicle! They even had a 4x4 jamboree this fall.

Guys put up sheds and fences for pets. ....Of course summer is rugged there! A few stick it out and the biggest challenge in the water supply is a huge above ground tank that becomes a very efficient solar water heater! You can't get cold water and almost too hot to use out of the tap or even shower!

Texicaster

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
Have you ever heard the theory that when you think of any person anywhere in the world, you open up a psychic connection to that person immediately? It's being sensitive to that energy that makes us aware of the connection consciously .... om.....

I recall having a vivid dream about seeing a newspaper headline announcing the death of John Belushi shortly before he passed......I mean like a day or two!

johnny k

Poster Extraordinaire
Psychic ? not so much. But i can remember a few times where i was telling myself, this place looks familiar, though i had never been there before. Apparently your retina sometimes delay the information to the brain, and that is why you get that feeling.

Another thing, not so psychic though, is that i remember smells from friends' place when i was a kid. Every house had a different one.

Dostradamas

Tele-Afflicted
Time is not linear like a line, but an ever expanding outward sphere.

Lots of _____ out there

johnny k

Poster Extraordinaire
Ummmm.... are you sure about that? [Que spooky music] :eek: ;)
People who have suffered from temporal lobe epilepsy — a condition where the nerve cell activity is disturbed, causing a seizure — have reported experiencing déjà vu right before a seizure. The common factor is the temporal lobe, forming the connection between déjà vu and memory.

What does this have to do with people who are tired and stressed? Both of these can cloud short and long-term memory. If your memory is impacted, this happens in the temporal lobe, which might lead to a feeling of déjà vu.

quoted from https://www.pennmedicine.org/updates/blogs/health-and-wellness/2019/july/deja-vu#:~:text=The common factor is the,a feeling of déjà vu.

Well not a good thing. I feel like i have already read of lot of threads in these forums. 😓⏪
edit 2 it also happens to me with songs. Like i know this tune, and i will have to dig my brain not to find out. Usually 3 days later, oh ! it is this tune ! I had it on the tip of my tongue.