1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Another hobby.

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by hdvades, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Bendyha

Bendyha Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Another hobby.....so the most recent and least exhausted, with still lots of information to be gathered, catalogues and auction-sites to be ploughed through, purchases to be made, justifications for the expenditures to be embraced, then, excuses to be contrived to gain absolution from my wife for my indulgences.

Theme related books to be ploughed through, subject related magazines to be subscribed, topic based forums to be joined, like minded people to swap ideas with.......

Yes, new hobbies are great. Another chance to try and maybe find something I can impress other people with....maybe something I can stick with a bit longer than the last few hobbies....maybe I won't injure myself this time.....maybe I can even earn some money with it....

Maybe I could then tell you all about it, the guys at the office for some reason or another don't seem interested in my hobbies.

Maybe............

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  2. DaveG_NJ

DaveG_NJ Tele-Meister

Mine is similar...
    Trap Shooting
    Homebrewing
    Tennis (no longer)
    Sailing (no longer)
    Photography (no longer)
    Motorcycles (no longer)
    Sex (no longer)

DekeDog likes this.
  3. 39martind18

39martind18 Friend of Leo's

A sage once said that for a fart to have true entertainment value, it has to have an audience!

Here is another hobby of mine, this went into the front door of my son's house

20200109_152726_001.jpg

4. blue metalflake

blue metalflake Doctor of Teleocity

Photography

Nahtabot likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.