Another amazing musician gone way too young

Nightclub Dwight

Friend of Leo's
So sad. This kind of thing always makes me think of all the songs unsung and unwritten. All the paintings unpainted. All the science unthought and unproven. We may never know the genius that left us too soon.

Greg70

Tele-Holic
I listened to the two clips posted in this thread. She was certainly talented, and definitely gone too soon. RIP

Fendereedo

Doctor of Teleocity
Sorry for your loss. Thoughts sent to you, and especially your friend, who has lost his daughter.

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
What a tragic, pitiful, and sad loss. Hearing her in these clips, man.... Her passing reminds me of all the young ones that I've known who were gone way too soon. All of the things they might've been, but would never be. It was a privilege to know those whom I've lost, and it's been a privilege for me to hear this talented musician now. My deepest condolences and sympathies to everyone who knew her. She was truly uniquely talented and gifted. Heartbreaking.:cry:

This was truly brilliant:

Last edited:

aging_rocker

Friend of Leo's
Sara certainly had talent, those posted clips are proof of that.

Such a tragic loss, condolences to all affected.

String Tree

Doctor of Teleocity
I just got the news that an old friend’s daughter was hit by a car while riding her bike yesterday and passed away. I am beside myself. None of you have ever heard of her. I have been following her career for years through her videos. She was a more talented musician in her mid 20s than I will ever be in my mid 50s. She wrote fantastic songs. When she was a teen, she wrote the usual rainbows and puppies stuff but they were really great catchy songs. More recently, she was tackling more serious subjects. She was a great guitar player and had a great voice. But here’s the thing. She had IT. She had the potential to be really great. I’ve seen a ton of singer songwriters in my time but she had that rare talent of really selling the song and holding an audience in the palm of her hand. I actually left my best acoustic and best electric guitar to her in my will because such things should be in the hands of young talented people who maybe can’t afford them. A true artist gone way too soon. Sorry, I’m kinda in shock and had to vent to someone.
Sorry for your Loss.
-ST

Alex_C

Tele-Afflicted
Another life lost due to a car driver not giving a cyclist space. My heart goes out to all who will feel the loss of this wonderful young woman.

Fiesta Red

Poster Extraordinaire
Good vibes and prayers headed toward her family and you.

This is terribly sad.

Midgetje94

Friend of Leo's
Dear Mr Natural, if you would kindly share a video link of her music, I'm sure people would appreciate it very much!

Please and thank you.
Agreed. Thoughts with you, your family, and all that knew her. But as musicians, I can’t think of a better tribute than to put her music out for others to enjoy.

I don’t like to think too much about “our time” and “passing on”. But as musicians, pro or bedroom recording. I think our music is something we all hope to carry on after we pass on. Have it randomly come on a loved ones playlist. Just a “hey, I’m still with you” kinda thing.

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
I just got the news that an old friend’s daughter was hit by a car while riding her bike yesterday and passed away. I am beside myself. None of you have ever heard of her. I have been following her career for years through her videos. She was a more talented musician in her mid 20s than I will ever be in my mid 50s. She wrote fantastic songs. When she was a teen, she wrote the usual rainbows and puppies stuff but they were really great catchy songs. More recently, she was tackling more serious subjects. She was a great guitar player and had a great voice. But here’s the thing. She had IT. She had the potential to be really great. I’ve seen a ton of singer songwriters in my time but she had that rare talent of really selling the song and holding an audience in the palm of her hand. I actually left my best acoustic and best electric guitar to her in my will because such things should be in the hands of young talented people who maybe can’t afford them. A true artist gone way too soon. Sorry, I’m kinda in shock and had to vent to someone.
I am sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your feelings.