Another 35RT Owner/Fan

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by Treynor, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Treynor

Treynor Tele-Holic

NAD: Orange Crush 35RT

I most certainly did not need it, but I've been itching for one of these for a few years. I finally scratched that itch! After re-reading some of the TDPRI posts on this Orange amp, particularly @Jakedog, Saturday morning I traded some pedals I've been meaning to move along at the Farmer's Branch GC. In addition to what I got off the trades towards this $259 amp, I got 10% off for trading used to new gear, and I had $10 in rewards. So for another $80 out of pocket, I walked out with this new amp.

I knew what I was getting as I have played thru this model at several store locations over the past few years. And now that I got it home and played single coil and humbucker guitars thru it, is is exactly what I wanted. This is the first SS amp I've owned where I feel like I can use and enjoy both the clean and dirt channels with no extra boost/OD/Distortion pedals and be perfectly content.

94433967-5DA6-471C-A8D4-9BC790DB534F_1_201_a.jpeg

brandonh and gridlock like this.
  2. Webfoot

Webfoot Tele-Holic

Congrats. I like how they sound.

Treynor likes this.
  3. gridlock

gridlock Friend of Leo's

Congrats, I love the look and sound of an Orange Amp. Someday I’ll own another.

Enjoy!

Treynor likes this.
  4. Paul G.

Paul G. Friend of Leo's

I have it's older brother the 35ldx. It is a wonderful amp, sounds and feels just like an amplifier should, light, tiny and loud enough.

Treynor likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.