Anime fans…what are you watching these days?

naveed211

Friend of Leo's
I seem to recall seeing some anime fans on here. I just started really getting into it a couple months ago, now I’m immersed (even considering going to a local anime con…maybe…)

Really into Konosuba, Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid, and new releases like Shikimori’s Not Just a Cutie and Love After World Domination. Have a long list of stuff in queue.

I’ve also started checking out manga. So much to check out, it’s pretty overwhelming, but cool to start a new hobby.

Anyway, share what you’re into!

fleezinator

Tele-Meister
I am not well versed in the stuff but my kiddos are big into Attack on Titan. Wife and I watched a few with them to get caught up but didn’t get into a rhythm with it.

naveed211

Friend of Leo's
I am not well versed in the stuff but my kiddos are big into Attack on Titan. Wife and I watched a few with them to get caught up but didn’t get into a rhythm with it.
Good for you for making the attempt. Honestly it was probably watching cartoons with my kiddo that eventually served as a gateway drug to anime, if I’m being honest.

johnny k

Poster Extraordinaire
Not anime but i like cartoons. Bob's burgers is nice, aqua teen hunger force is weird, and 12 oz mouse is even weirder. I promised myself to watch akira years ago and still haven't.

NWinther

Friend of Leo's
Hmm this: Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die neue these, Kingdom, 86 Eighty-Six, Demon slayer, Kimetsu no Yaiba, I also watch Konosuba....waiting for season three...hehe! And a bunch more...I have been on Crunchyroll for ages now :)

Cadillac_Mike

Tele-Holic
I tried to get into Cowboy Bebop recently but TBH it bored me pretty fast.... Love the intro and theme music though! Is that one of your fav's for anime?

Cadillac_Mike

Tele-Holic
Not anime but i like cartoons. Bob's burgers is nice, aqua teen hunger force is weird, and 12 oz mouse is even weirder. I promised myself to watch akira years ago and still haven't.

Freakin' saw Foreigner at The Garden in '82 and it was like a kick azz show man; you know what I mean? Yeah haha!!

Carl_Brutananadilewski.jpg

Hey_you

Tele-Afflicted
Gold Supporter
I have a number of Hayao Miyazaki films. Tho I just picked this up at the local buy-used outlet in town.
1653758661967.jpeg

naveed211

Friend of Leo's
Hmm this: Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die neue these, Kingdom, 86 Eighty-Six, Demon slayer, Kimetsu no Yaiba, I also watch Konosuba....waiting for season three...hehe! And a bunch more...I have been on Crunchyroll for ages now :)

Konosuba season three?!! That’s awesome news!

elihu

Doctor of Teleocity
Watched Pacific Rim-Into the Black.

I liked it.

Decent story and the visuals were excellent.

naveed211

Friend of Leo's
I tried to get into Cowboy Bebop recently but TBH it bored me pretty fast.... Love the intro and theme music though! Is that one of your fav's for anime?
Haven’t gotten into the classics much yet. Mostly have gotten into stuff that’s come out in the last five years or so, so I guess I’m not hardcore enough yet.

But yes, a lot of anime music rocks!