And away we go!... Another 5f2-A first amp build

Discussion in 'Shock Brother's DIY Amps' started by Robear, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Robear

Robear TDPRI Member Ad Free Member

Wow @King Fan . That put a smile on my face.

@tubedood , it took me longer than I expected to finish the nameplate because I spent most of my time this week playing it. Yep, a big fan. :D And you should try making yourself a nameplate. It’s a great way to put a final personal touch to your project.

The 5E3 is in lead contention because I want to move away from kits, source my own parts, build more of the project myself (cab, possibly chassis) and with so much material available on the Deluxe I thought it would reduce the amount of “thought” overhead needed to complete the project. But I’m in early research mode so if you have any other suggestions let me know.

tubedood likes this.
  2. willholt92

willholt92 TDPRI Member

Amazing, that has to be the best name plate I have seen someone make themselves. Beautifully done and a very fitting vintage feel

Robear likes this.
  3. D'tar

D'tar Friend of Leo's

Fantastic Robear! You made that nameplate look too easy! lol. Now I have to try it out some time! Thanks for that!

Enjoy your new hand wired bundle of joy! Looking forward to seeing more building, whatever it may be.

Robear likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.