1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Amp or ? For a Hotel Room - Practice.

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by SamIV, May 15, 2020.

1. CupofJoe

CupofJoe TDPRI Member

I’ll chime in that I still go to the park with my pocket pod at lunchtime and enjoy a little playing time. No, it’s not great and the controls are hard to figure out at first but I’ve had that thing for close to ten years and it keeps on working. Not a lot of stuff can do that! I never use the presets which is why the controls are tough but when you get one you like it will make you happy just to play for a bit. I did start using my wife’s Beats headphones with it which makes it much better than earbuds. Hotel use would be a lot easier than having it on my lap while sitting in the park, but I work in downtown DC and that’s what I’ve got, even in the COVID.

2. oyobass

oyobass Tele-Meister

Never had a Zoom pedal that wasn't at least quite useful. Some are really amazing.

3. FrogManBearPig

FrogManBearPig TDPRI Member

The new Boss Pocket GT is the way to go. Just got one for that specific portability reason. It sounds really good and has incredible functionality with some very innovative new features. Can’t beat the portability. Was looking at all the stuff mentioned but this little guy nailed it. It’s worth a look.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.