AMAZING New Demo of the Silktone Amp!

VonBonfire

Tele-Holic
Too much talking so I skimmed through. Far as I could tell he never set the treble high enough IMO. Gave the whole thing a very dark/muddy voicing that I didn't feel would cut through a live band considering it's single speaker. Fat bedroom tones don't generally convey to the live band setting in my experience. Be nice to hear the full sweep of the EQ.

Deeve

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
I skipped around & didn't hear "too much talking"

Not sure I can tell enough about a "new circuit design" from a yt vid watched over a phone, but it's cool to see something besides "more of same" (our beloved usual supects).

Peace - Deeve

silktone

TDPRI Member
Too much talking so I skimmed through. Far as I could tell he never set the treble high enough IMO. Gave the whole thing a very dark/muddy voicing that I didn't feel would cut through a live band considering it's single speaker. Fat bedroom tones don't generally convey to the live band setting in my experience. Be nice to hear the full sweep of the EQ.

Wow you really skimmed :p thanks for the feedback, though. The amp is voiced a touch on the dark and fat side with EQ set to noon but the brighter speaker and versatile treble and mid controls more than make up for that. You can push the treble and cut the mids and get a clean tone that would have no problem cutting through anything. The overdrive will cut through anything on any setting, we've used it live a lot in small to mid size room. It's deceivingly rated and loud for a 12W amp.