Am Pro II Gold / Gold... What do you think?

Greggorios

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Just change the pick gaurd, and it would look awesome.
Yes. Tort or parchment would set it off nicely. I'm usually live and let live, each to his own, on these kind of color choices. In this case though, gold anodized on Shoreline gold just seems a poor combo-IMHO. It seems each of the different gold shades detracts from the other rather than complimenting or enhancing the other. I don't know maybe it's the photo and it looks better in person.

AAT65

Poster Extraordinaire
Yes. Tort or parchment would set it off nicely. I'm usually live and let live, each to his own, on these kind of color choices. In this case though, gold anodized on Shoreline gold just seems a poor combo-IMHO. It seems each of the different gold shades detracts from the other rather than complimenting or enhancing the other. I don't know maybe it's the photo and it looks better in person.
I saw it in person and it looked great. I've decided to invest in some other things for now but this is one of the coolest looking Teles around.

Greggorios

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
I saw it in person and it looked great. I've decided to invest in some other things for now but this is one of the coolest looking Teles around.
Glad to hear. I figured they're tricky colors to photograph.

Biffa6

TDPRI Member
Saw one in a store last week - look beautiful in person - better than the photos tbh.

only downside was they wanted c£200 on top of the standard pro2 which I thought was a bit rich - but yes very nice indeed