1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Am I doing this wrong? (online sales content)

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Dan German, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Dan German

Dan German Doctor of Teleocity

Since late January, I have posted and sold five pedals. Four sold on Reverb, one sold locally on FB Marketplace. All of the buyers have thanked me, given me good feedback, and not asked for a refund. I know from reading the interwebs that this is not how it’s supposed to work. What can I do to get customers to unreasonably expect a return, or claim that the product is not as advertised? (For the record, I’m pretty much out of stuff I want to sell, so I’m going to quit while I’m ahead.)

2. Tele-friend

Tele-friend Tele-Meister

See you are way to nice to your customers if you want them to ask for refund or be unhappy.
    Why dont you make some photos of the pedals you still have. And pretend you are selling them. When you make a deal, what you actually want to do is pack and ship some rusty old strings to the buyer. I guarantee that they will want their money back. They will also be very unhappy :D

Tonetele, Fendereedo and Dan German like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.