Alright! Who else is working tonight?

Jim622

Friend of Leo's
Xmas 2021.jpeg

Jim622

Friend of Leo's
I work from today until Jan. 3. Next day off the 4th. But here I am slacking and looking up how to dark stain a maple neck.

Yeah I'll hopefully be tuning up soon. Well I'll be breaking it out. It's a Tele, it doesn't usually need much tuning.

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Yeah I went in for a few hours but don’t have to work, it’s also right on the water and I like being on the water, if not on an actual boat.
Plus it gives my wife some alone time, she needs that and has a Strat body to wrap for me that arrived while she as at work earlier today.

Merry Christmas to you early Aussies!
And soon to alla us slow Muricans too...

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
you couldn't light a fire outside atm.... woke this morning at dawn with a huge thunderstorm and rain that roused me out of a deep sleep...:eek::D

merry xmas to all the workers..:)

Chiogtr4x

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Playing gigs is now my work, and sad to say I'm not 'working' until the first
week in January.

( unless some last-minute thing comes in)
Just did not get any Christmas or NYE Party to play this year. ( and I don't do my own booking- my bad)

But it happens!

Dan German

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Having done time in retail, this is the first year in a while that I’ve gotten off early on Xmas Eve. To make it better, I’m not back to work until Jan 4, instead of suffering through the worst of the six worst weeks of my work year. I love my new job! (P.S.: Mrs. German is working until 4:30 today, and has to work next week. She has never had to work during Xmas before, as she was previously employed by universities.)

JRapp

Tele-Afflicted
Playing a traditional (10+ yrs running) Xmas eve gig with Billy Watson at the Rhythm Room in Phoenix.

Jim622

Friend of Leo's
Having done time in retail, this is the first year in a while that I’ve gotten off early on Xmas Eve. To make it better, I’m not back to work until Jan 4, instead of suffering through the worst of the six worst weeks of my work year. I love my new job! (P.S.: Mrs. German is working until 4:30 today, and has to work next week. She has never had to work during Xmas before, as she was previously employed by universities.)

Empty house. Sounds like the volume knob will go clockwise.

Kerberos

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
No Biggie...I'm retired now, but when I was working, I worked them all, Thanksgiving Christmas, Wife's Birthday, anniversary, Birth of my children, nights, days, weekends. Do what ya gotta do!

Poster Extraordinaire
If you're posting on the internet, not you...