1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Alright fellas, looking for some help and advice

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Nubs, Mar 8, 2021.

1. String Tree

String Tree Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Ok Nubs, are you talking long term or Player?

Player, sorry, I'm the wrong guy.

Long term:

Keep the Truck.
    You don't Need a Harley. A Bike Accident is something that at your tender age, will really mess you up.

Stay in shape, it's for your good too!!!
    Get your teeth worked on. You would be amazed how many Nice Women find that attractive!

Move slow, take your time, don't be in a hurry to make up for lost time.

Every form of Bacteria, Virus and Disease is still out there.
    It's the Hep-C Generation!
    Why doesn't kill you can still make your life painful and humiliating.

Husbands of Married Womern's are a leading cause of Instant Lead Posioning.

Best of luck, stay safe
    -ST

KyAnne and getbent like this.
  2. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

Get a haircut!

3. Jupiter

Jupiter Telefied Ad Free Member

keep the Gritty suit on at all times

chicks love Gritty!

Nubs likes this.
  4. Askwhy

Askwhy Tele-Meister

Don't worry about the car and use that cash to get hypnosis to make yourself attracted to "non-svelte" women. Your odds in 2021 will increase by about a billion percent.

5. Tonetele

Tonetele Poster Extraordinaire

Hawai'ian shirts are cool - literally.

6. Tonetele

Tonetele Poster Extraordinaire

I think my comment was put on the wrong post. Sorry. TT .

7. 3fngrs

3fngrs Friend of Leo's

A word or two about online dating.

Don't be afraid. You can hook up and maybe even meet a gal you actually like who likes you. Percentage-wise, probably about the same crazy factor as any other method. They may seem crazier but that's mostly cause you'll be dating more. Dating more=more crazy broads.

Here's the biggest (ha!) issue. Size. In 2021, average doesn't mean what you think it does. Allow me to help you to understand the scale (ha-ha!) of the problem with body type descriptions.

1.) Thin. Probably overweight but not hugely so. You should mostly try to stay with the self-identified "thin" gals, even if it means "thin 35 years ago when I was a senior in high school."

2.) Average. And we are down the rabbit hole. You may occasionally meet a woman who claims average who is what you think of as average. You know, not skinny. Shapely, but not fat. It happened to me once. However, most of the time, average means pretty damn fat! As in up to 75 pounds overweight. Often more. Sadly, this IS average in today's USA.

3.) A few extra pounds. Now, you're probably thinking, "a cute, chubby, bubbly gal. They're fun to be around." And you're wrong. A few extra pounds always means a few hundred extra pounds.

Which brings us to:

4.) BBW. Big, beautiful woman. These lovely creatures cannot get out of bed without a block and tackle.

if I seem cruel, sorry, but when I take a gal to a restaurant I want to request a menu, not an estimate.

Askwhy likes this.
  8. Lance Morgan

Lance Morgan TDPRI Member

Best advice is to make yourself happy without a woman. Don’t go looking for them. If you’re happy, doing things you enjoy, like guitar, sports, reading, getting outside for the scenery, cooking a good meal, whatever...the right lady will find you.

The moment you go after who you want is when she doesn’t want you. Be patient, it will happen. Be yourself, just be the best version of who you are.

If you’re happy, you’re doing well, you’re confident in who you are. That’s what women want.

Nubs and P Thought like this.
  9. electrichead

electrichead Tele-Holic

This is guaranteed to work

Color your hair black
    Wear tight spandex outfits
    Put a pair of socks down your pants
    Go to the bank and purchase 50 dollars in ones and put a twenty on either side.
    Get a modular phone
    Take up bowling

jesus16-640x426.jpg

unnamed.jpg

oops that list was for the 80's:cool:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
    getbent, Nubs and 3fngrs like this.
  10. Telenator

Telenator Doctor of Teleocity Vendor Member

I have a great deal of experience with this. Here are a few simple things to keep in mind.

1) DO NOT write your profile like a "Dating Resume" designed to attract as many women as possible. It makes you look non-committal and unsure of yourself. Be very straight forward about what you like and who you are.

2) DO NOT list the things you don't like. No one wants to read about it.

3) Always answer promptly, politely and ask questions. It shows you're up front and interested.

4) NEVER trust a photo that shows only head and shoulders. I have nothing against women of girth, but I do expect honesty from them. Many women will say, "If a guys sees that I'm big, he won't like me." That is true of guys who don't care for big women. But there are plenty of guys who do. These girls are destined to end up meeting the wrong guys.

5) Have a great time! I have been on dates where I knew very quickly it wasn't going to work, but I stayed on for the duration of the date anyway. I figure, we both got dressed up and met to go have a nice time. Let's go have a nice time. People I am not interested in romantically can still be a lot of fun and very interesting.

Nubs, electrichead and 3fngrs like this.
  11. 3fngrs

3fngrs Friend of Leo's

This!^

Especially if they take the pic looking up at the camera.

Askwhy and Telenator like this.
  12. Nubs

Nubs Friend of Leo's

Hey all, thank you very much for the advice. I read all of them and there are some great suggestions in here, some of which I am implementing now.

I need to clarify the part about the car/bike by saying I haven't been thinking of a new car specifically to get a chick. That's excessive and I agree it's not like I buy a new car and the ladies come running. Rather I have been contemplating a change in vehicle for me because it's what I want. While I love riding and always will, I'm just not doing it that much anymore. A new car is the upgrade I need to add some new excitement and adventure.

And of course no house is complete without at least 1 dog. My wingman Cooper has been with me for close to a month and has helped to improve my attitude, outlook, and demeanor on life in ways I can't imagine. I'm sure he can help me meet women with similar interests:

[​IMG]

1 day at a time. Thanks again all!

13. 3fngrs

3fngrs Friend of Leo's

Great dog! He has a sly look to him, like he knows what's up.

Nubs likes this.
  14. Danb541

Danb541 Friend of Leo's

Do you like dogs? Only do this if you really want a dog.
    Once we can all start moving around freely in society again, get a puppy and go to the beach or park. Or a nice place with outside seating that allows dogs where women your age hangout. A puppy is an excellent ice breaker.
    A hot rod or Harley attracts men. A woman your age that is still looking for materialistic things should be avoided. At 45, men and women should be over that. IMHO

15. Masmus

Masmus Tele-Meister

One thing you may not have thought about is to do some volunteer work, You will help other people and will also make you feel better about yourself. And exercise, that will also make you feel better physically. Nothing crazy some thing light five days a week for 20-30 mins.

chris m. likes this.
  16. Larry F

Larry F Doctor of Teleocity Vendor Member

I don't know if it will help you, but I learned that the first few minutes after meeting someone contain a lot of essential info that the person wants you to know.

17. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

Now you know...

18. suave eddie

suave eddie Friend of Leo's

Judging by your picture in the avatar I think you need a makeover.

Seriously though, choice of vehicle (outside of a real jalopy that looks like you live in it) is the last thing you should worry about.

19. Askwhy

Askwhy Tele-Meister

Ball licking? :lol:

J/k, awesome dog and women who like dogs tend to be great people.

20. Oxidao

Oxidao Tele-Meister

You'r done already.
    Get that nice car!

...and switch to flat track racing.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.