allen key storage

yegbert

Poster Extraordinaire
I drilled a hole in the back end of the handle on a very small flat head screwdriver and epoxied the straight part of the shank of an .050" allen wrench for MIA strat saddle height adjustment screws. the rest are in an Altoids box like other posters.
Is there something somewhat similar in the way it could be applied, that one could use to form a somewhat pliable form-fitting holder for an Allen wrench? So you could use it to make a somewhat larger (than the subject size wrench) hole in something like wood; then squirt the substance into that hole and then insert your wrench; and upon that stuff setting, the wrench could be removed when necessary, but would remain snug enough to hold it in place with a little movement? If so, one could make a holder for a [saddle height screw-adjusting] Allen wrench, hidden underneath the control panel of a Tele!

teleplayr

Friend of Leo's
I drilled a hole in the back end of the handle on a very small flat head screwdriver and epoxied the straight part of the shank of an .050" allen wrench for MIA strat saddle height adjustment screws. the rest are in an Altoids box like other posters.

I use an Xcelite 0.50 driver that has a handle on it for my Strat's bridge saddles.

1650870662234.png