All Parts

Tarkus60

Tele-Holic
Well it all started with a P90 thread on here. I bought a cavalier P90 to put in the neck of my 92 mim tele.
Then when I discovered it was not routed for HB in the neck slot I decided to look for a tele body that was.

So I am on stratosphere and I see a Duo sonic transparent crimson red body. Routed for HB's so P90's should fit with a little work.

For the last month or so I have been looking for neck.....yeah good luck. I can get a jaguar neck from musickraft. But I kinda want a Fender neck.

So this morning I see stratosphere has a un- finished all parts jaguar neck.
What is the quality? Is this neck going to require a bunch of fret work to be good?

I hate painting, so just use that oil....can't remember the name?

Or just wait on a Fender neck?

cherryburst1

Tele-Meister
Better check your heel dimensions. The Duo, Musicmaster and Mustang all have the same specs.
I would have to find and un-box it, but I believe my mustang has a different neck pocket and neck thickness than a Jag. I would recommend checking the heel specs on these necks to check for compatibility and fit.

Uncle Daddy

Tele-Afflicted
Allparts necks need a nut fitted, which often needs thinning to fit the fretboard slot, and the string slots cutting in. The AP ones I used need the tuner holes reaming a fraction too, plus a fret level, including rounding the ends and any bevelling. Plus finishing, in your system of choice. I'm pretty experienced with all that jazz, and ended up with some really good necks.