1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Affordable analogue delay? (Or similar)

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Grateful Ape, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Junco Partner

Junco Partner TDPRI Member

SD Vapor Trail is my favorite out of the few I’ve tried. Sounds great as a standard 3 knob delay and the modulation and fx loop allow for loads of variety without getting too esoteric or confusing. I would’ve recommended it earlier but it’s kinda pushing what some may call “affordable”

Grateful Ape likes this.
  2. lammie200

lammie200 Friend of Leo's

That’s what I use as well. Made in Japan quality.

northernguitar likes this.
  3. D_Malone

D_Malone Tele-Holic

DigiTech Obscura is huge bang for your buck. It’s digital, but you’d never know it. The analog, tape, and lo-fi settings are all gorgeous and very tweakable. I have two on my board, because I think it’s a great pedal, not because it’s inexpensive.

4. bottlenecker

bottlenecker Friend of Leo's

The DOD rubberneck is a fancy analog delay with tap tempo and long delay times, and it actually sounds really good. They were recently blowing them out at $150 USD, so that seems to be the going used rate on reverb now. I don't think I'd let mine go under $200, but other people will.

BorderRadio likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.