I've thought about and talked about it, but I finally did it today. I added a 2uf bypass cap to pin 3 cathode resistor on V2. Then I changed the bias from 60%-68%, all JJ's. This thing turned into a monster. I remember a thread a while back where @keithb7 did the same or similar to his 6G2 and have been curious about it since. Well, my curiosity is satisfied! My pro tools kept crashing, so my computer has been defragging all afternoon, hopefully I'll get a chance to do a real mic'd recording with it. Until then, my cell on the floor is going to have to do. I changed the bias just to go ahead and see how dirty it would be. Hearing the difference the cap made, when I do a demo, I'm also going to cool it back again and see if I can get some more definition back without it being to clean. This is what the original purpose of this build was for. I had a 6.6k Deluxe Reverb OT on hand and used it, and it ended up being the cleanest amp I've ever built. It honestly needs a switch now because the cleans were so great it would be a shame to lose that. But, damn this thing can growl now! I was wearing earplugs. Still no rug in my office yet and hickory floors in a closed up room -- it was kind of nauseating with the volume.