Added another one to my concert list…. Reba!

Twofingerlou

Tele-Holic
Good to be home and have had enough time in the car this weekend road tripping. That said I went to Sioux Falls South Dakota and saw Reba. She’s always been on my gotta see list somebody and finally got to check that box off!

Most of the concerts I’ve been too have been country stuff due to the local lakefest/country bashes they have around me. I didn’t get to grow up in the 70’s and all that and see some of the stuff I would have loved like Pink Floyd, eagles ect. But Reba made it into my top two I’ve seen now and the other being Fleetwood Mac I saw a handful of years ago. Her voice sounds pretty timeless and the band was awesome!

Her opening act was some gal I never heard of named Hannah Dasher, wasn’t terribly impressed with her, I thought she was some cocktail waitress in a brunette Dolly Parton wig.

As far as South Dakota…. Meh lol. But it felt good to see some live music, it had been a while. Think I might hit up Randy Rogers band next month since I’m back in the concert mood and things are turning around.

If you haven’t seen Reba go do it!

Attachments

• 63D9C36B-D54D-478F-9168-62B82585369C.png
    63D9C36B-D54D-478F-9168-62B82585369C.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • 857CA83F-9FD1-47B5-B1CF-2D15B3EB3D0F.png
    857CA83F-9FD1-47B5-B1CF-2D15B3EB3D0F.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 16

boxocrap

Tele-Afflicted
Good to be home and have had enough time in the car this weekend road tripping. That said I went to Sioux Falls South Dakota and saw Reba. She’s always been on my gotta see list somebody and finally got to check that box off!

Most of the concerts I’ve been too have been country stuff due to the local lakefest/country bashes they have around me. I didn’t get to grow up in the 70’s and all that and see some of the stuff I would have loved like Pink Floyd, eagles ect. But Reba made it into my top two I’ve seen now and the other being Fleetwood Mac I saw a handful of years ago. Her voice sounds pretty timeless and the band was awesome!

Her opening act was some gal I never heard of named Hannah Dasher, wasn’t terribly impressed with her, I thought she was some cocktail waitress in a brunette Dolly Parton wig.

As far as South Dakota…. Meh lol. But it felt good to see some live music, it had been a while. Think I might hit up Randy Rogers band next month since I’m back in the concert mood and things are turning around.

reba is a true professional..glad you enjoyed the show

archetype

Fiend of Leo's
Ad Free Member

You told us about everything except Reba's concert. 🤔 Timeless voice, awesome band, and... anything else?