Actors I dislike for the wrong reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnidelyWhiplash

Friend of Leo's
I absolutely can’t stand Keanu Reeves and think he is a horrible actor. I’m not sure if that qualifies as a “wrong reason” but I also remember his band playing a local club here in maybe the late ‘90’s. It caused quite a stir and, my memory is fuzzy at this point, his band might have bumped another actual worthwhile band that I wanted to see. Would that be considered a “wrong reason”?

Oh and Tom Cruise….absolutely can’t stand him and don’t know what Nicole Kidman was thinking!
Nicole, hell??? What was Katie Holmes thinking? :oops:

Chiogtr4x

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
I can't explain why, but I've never cared for Nicole Kidman. And I even like some of the movies or Series she has starred in.
But she bugs me!

I have never noticed anything close to acting talent on-screen, or presence of a personality off screen, in Keanu Reeves

Johnny Perfect

Happy Enchilada

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
I am sick of "celebrities" - from vacuous Hollywood hipsters to troglodyte football players - who think the rest of us give a rodent's rectum WHAT they think about politics, society, justice, gun control, or ANYTHING. They're entertainers. They get paid millions to act like someone else or play a child's game. That should be ENOUGH, thank you. Their opinions on subjects they don't understand do not contribute anything useful to whatever "conversation" is going on, and it doesn't make me want to spend my time and money viewing their performances and watching their games on TV. But they won't shut up, so ce'st la vie.

bumnote

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
Well not for the wrong reasons...but I can not stand Tom Cruise. Even without the cult thing, I just can't stand the sight of him.

Willie Johnson

Friend of Leo's
I am sick of "celebrities" - from vacuous Hollywood hipsters to troglodyte football players - who think the rest of us give a rodent's rectum WHAT they think about politics, society, justice, gun control, or ANYTHING. They're entertainers. They get paid millions to act like someone else or play a child's game. That should be ENOUGH, thank you. Their opinions on subjects they don't understand do not contribute anything useful to whatever "conversation" is going on, and it doesn't make me want to spend my time and money viewing their performances and watching their games on TV. But they won't shut up, so ce'st la vie.
...says the guy, with an opinion...

SacDAve

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
I never met an actor or talked to one to judge what kind of person they really are. A movie is a movie not the person or cosip about them

Dukex

Tele-Afflicted
All four of the actors who starred in Friends.

I'll bite. "All four"?

LOL, I can't remember. They are all forgettable.

I would perhaps watch a slasher movie where they are all victims, but I'd probably struggle through that as well...unless they were all slashers...and self-mutilators. The ending would have the lone survivor--although filleted and bleeding--still able to stagger down the studio hall with a ruined leg leaving a wet trail to...and the camera pans up to the sign on the door: Casting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.