Actors I dislike for the wrong reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibroluxer

Tele-Holic
Well that about sums it up. There are certain actors that I just can't take for the following reason:.
They were just too good of an actor. Tom Beringer. Wonderful acting in Platoon but he was such a dbag that to this day I can't watch any of his movies.

Are there any actors(actresses) that you dislike for the wrong reason?

VonBonfire

Tele-Holic
I don't know any actors or actresses anymore but when I worked in the theater department most of it was staffed by people I would never associate with outside of hanging lights and other stage construction that I was getting paid for. I keep fruits and nuts in my pantry not in my contacts list!

Engine Swap

Friend of Leo's
My friend’s dad used to yell at the Empire Carpet guy

8f1d7afcae6b4e70f3d3de44970c77126180b6cb.gifv

Dan German

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
I don't know any actors or actresses anymore but when I worked in the theater department most of it was staffed by people I would never associate with outside of hanging lights and other stage construction that I was getting paid for. I keep fruits and nuts in my pantry not in my contacts list!
Most of my friends are people I know from my years (2004-2010) getting my theatre degree. I guess the fact that I’m a vegetarian makes me more partial to fruits and nuts. 😁

As for actors I dislike, I probably do dislike some of them for the wrong reason, but if I realize that, I figure out a better reason to dislike them.

Poster Extraordinaire
Most of my friends are people I know from my years (2004-2010) getting my theatre degree. I guess the fact that I’m a vegetarian makes me more partial to fruits and nuts. 😁

As for actors I dislike, I probably do dislike some of them for the wrong reason, but if I realize that, I figure out a better reason to dislike them.
61 getting a theatre over 6 years 2004-2010. WTF?

drmordo

Friend of Leo's
I hate Leslie Ann Warren with every fiber of my mortal coil, for no good reason.

Yes, there are a handful of actors I have this reaction to. It really doesn't matter who they are because it's irrational on my part, but some of them are highly respected. However, I cannot look at them onscreen without getting irritated.

Not Leslie Ann Warren, though.

VonBonfire

Tele-Holic
Jason Alexander. I stopped watching Seinfeld because his character George annoyed me so much, and I still would prefer not to watch anything he is in.
Pretty sure he goes by "Brian Stelter" and works for CNN now.

Most of my friends are people I know from my years (2004-2010) getting my theatre degree. I guess the fact that I’m a vegetarian makes me more partial to fruits and nuts.
I was wasting my time in the music program and doing the theater gig for a few extra bucks until I realized I could get paid peanuts for just playing actual music so I quit. Most of the musicians in the department at that time qualified as vegetables. In fact, most of them were tomatoes.

nojazzhere

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Well that about sums it up. There are certain actors that I just can't take for the following reason:.
They were just too good of an actor. Tom Beringer. Wonderful acting in Platoon but he was such a dbag that to this day I can't watch any of his movies.

Are there any actors(actresses) that you dislike for the wrong reason?
Any actor I dislike is for a "right" reason. (Usually, BAD acting)

Status
Not open for further replies.