Achtung!! German enlist right here ;)

skerwo

Tele-Holic
Kennen zumindest alle deutschsprachigen Tele Fans meine mittlerweile 250 Seiten umfassende Schaltungssammlung zur Telecaster mit Theorieteil, etwas zu den Bodys, Hälsen, Hölzern und Farben? Neben historischen Schaltungen gibt es auch einen großen Umbau-Teil ...
http://161589.homepagemodules.de/t40f2-Schaltungen-der-fuer-die-Telecaster.html

Do at least all German speaking/understanding Telecaster fans know my 250 pages Telecaster wiring compilation? It has loads of original wirings and custom wirings. There is a theory chapter, something about the bodies, necks, wood and colours ...
The pdf file is about 6 MB ...

Bestens bekannt aus anderen Foren ;)

Drjayz

TDPRI Member
Woe gets...was its Los? I'm not from Germany, but my Ggrandfather was born in Hesse in 1841, my Ggrandma in Saxony in 1856, and they came to Texas in 1880 when my grandma was born. ... And I was stationed in Hanau in 1973... So I have been to y'all's neck of the woods, and my German isn't very good... But there it is... I have a studio in central Texas, and a collection of 48 guitars, including 3 Teles .

Drjayz

TDPRI Member
It's better than that came out... I didn't proofread it... It changed what I wrote.... I wrote: wie gehts...was ist Los?......

Bendyha

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter

TellyJelly74

TDPRI Member
Tach aus Berlin, meine Herren. Is there anything going on in the capital telecaster-wise? Sessions? Foundation of the tele-conspiracy? Gerne auch weiter in deutscher Sprache.

redneckberlin

TDPRI Member
Abend Yall

In Berlin for a while now and guess I consider myself settled in (done started up a little family).
Texas boy with a Honky Tonk band.
Just happen to be looking for a picker if anyone in the area is interested...

wulfenganck

Tele-Afflicted
Hi,
ich komme aus Seligenstadt - das ist in der Nähe von Frankfurt.
Hmm, eigentlich sind meine Tele-Tage vorbei, da ich seit einigen Jahren eigentlich nur noch Hollowbodies oder Semi-Acoustics spiele.
Wie auch immer, schön, hier eine deutsche Ecke zu finden.
Grüße
Wolfgang

Toast

Tele-Afflicted
Moin. Anyone have some German language guitar site(s)/forum(s) with active guitar discussions to recommend? I'd appreciate any suggestions, thanks.

Slowpoke

Tele-Afflicted
Ich war ein Soldat aufgestellt in Osnabruk von 1960 bis 1964. Und ich liebte Deutschland die Leute sind groß und so höflich. I'll admit I used an English to German Translater for my little piece. Well it has been 45 years since I left Germany so one tends to forget.. S

ahlios

TDPRI Member
Ich war ein Soldat aufgestellt in Osnabruk von 1960 bis 1964. Und ich liebte Deutschland die Leute sind groß und so höflich. I'll admit I used an English to German Translater for my little piece. Well it has been 45 years since I left Germany so one tends to forget.. S

Greetings from Osnabrueck!
Nice to hear from you, that you loved being here in our little town!

Karl