Achtung!! German enlist right here ;)

G60syncro

Tele-Meister
Anything going on in Bavaria?? I'll be travelling there in July... If there are cool spots for a night out and a jam, I'm in!! I'm a non-guitarist lurker though.. I play drums!

Tonemonkey

Poster Extraordinaire
Hello!
I am glad to join in from Berlin!

smiley-white-flag.gif

Velorex

Tele-Holic
Not to be confused

The velorex-yamaha is mine---the velosolex is not.

greetings
velorex

Attachments

• Velorex-Yamaha.jpg
    Velorex-Yamaha.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 313
  • bardot-velosolex-1971.jpg
    bardot-velosolex-1971.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 751

Telemach_1

Tele-Afflicted
Yeazh, that's the one. I'm familiar w. the photo below. Adorable BB. I saw a W 650 w. a side car just a few days ago which I thought was remarkable too. Nice bike. I didn't know they build them w. a side car.

deputydog

Tele-Holic
Can I Join was born in Wiesbaden and moved to the States, German birth certificate last name Ehinger

Cadfael

Tele-Meister
Also wenn das hier die deutsche Ecke ist, sollte man (als Deutschsprachler) auch Deutsch schreiben?!

Ich muss zwar in Dortmund leben, bin aber bekennender Linker Niederrheiner (Altkreis Geldern) ...

Seit 28 Jahren begleitet mich meine Rockinger "Cadicaster" Tele (DiMarzio X2N und PAF). Habe auch eine Fender Mex. Nashville Telecaster Deluxe ...

@ deputydog: Please don't get my first words wrong!
I think we should/can write in German here. But everyone who likes Germany - or was even born in Germany - should feel at home here and is welcomed to write in his mother tongue!
When my friends from England visited me some years ago they found it very amusing that most Germans switched over to English when they said they were from England. Even "German Turks" did!
Student from English speaking countries have big problems to learn German here because so many Germans love to switch over to English instead of teaching them to speak German ... :lol:

Wiesbaden?
Must be somewhere South? But everything below Cologne is "South" to me ...
I think "Ehinger" already is a "very Southern German" name?! A translation might be "Marriager" ... :D
No - I had a look at the map an "Ehing" is a town in Baden-Würtenberg. So the "Ehinger" is someone who comes from Ehing. The "er" means "come from".

Anyone from your family is German? Mother would be normal - but I think 1/3 of the US Americans have German origin.

My ancestors came from Poland, France and Russia - so, a real German! :lol: