AC Noises - Respira (Shimmer Reverb and Tremolo)

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by abunchofpedals, May 30, 2020.

1. abunchofpedals

abunchofpedals Tele-Meister

Ok, so first off…. there’s 16 (yes 16) different tremolo waveforms in this thing. It might be a little over kill but the random ones are awesome. It’s got all the bells and whistles like tap tempo and division settings too, which is cool. There’s also 4 different tremolo modes…. standard, harmonic, treble and bass. I’m a big fan of the harmonic mode, it just sounds pretty to my ears. One more thing about the tremolo side of this pedal… there’s a Symmetry control and it’s really interesting. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen it before. It basically determines what point in the waveform it starts or stops. It’s hard to explain but you can tell right away when you hear it. Ok, so enough about tremolo…. there’s also an octave up and down reverb mixed in there too! That’s pretty straight forward and it sounds really nice. You can adjust each octave with two little trimpots inside the pedal. So if you want more lower octave and less of the +1 octave… you got it. Less -1 octave and let the +1 shimmer like crazy? You got it. All in all a very cool pedal for ambient music. Even the tremolo alone makes it a solid contender with a lot of other similar pedals.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.