A 41TWIN song for you all.....

FortyEight

Tele-Afflicted
I'm posting this song cuz I started to write this song when we were leaving our last church. Then it morphed into when my son moved out. Plus my daughter has been away at school, so.... But it covers both church and kids leaving. It's like it's hard to not be in the same church with people you were with for a dozen years plus. But I felt it was time to move on. Anyways.... it's basically a song about missing people or losing time spent with them.

We're going through it again, but the upside is we will be back in church with my Son. Which is nice cuz now he doesn't live at home. And HE wanted us to come by HIM. Which seems like a small miracle in itself.

So much going on with us lately. But I could use prayers for my health. I got some kind of cold that has killed my voice. LOL. Might be a while before I can start another song. I have two already going that I put vocals on. But I mean, when you like to sing and your voice gets kaput, it's no fun. Especially at church. LOL. On easter I didn't sing one note. Booooooo....

scooteraz

Friend of Leo's
I'm posting this song cuz I started to write this song when we were leaving our last church….

So much going on with us lately. But I could use prayers for my health….

Well, prayers are being said.

I didn’t see the song above, but maybe that is an iPad issue? Oddly the track that didn’t appear in the OP is in my quote….what’s up with that?

And then when I refreshed again, it appears in the OP…..LOL system is just messing with me….

OK, I need a few more listens (as I did not catch all the lyrics), but on the surface, I like the song.

Last edited:

Rene Asologuitar

Tele-Meister
Wer do have a lot of little miracles sprinkled around us.
I do love your guitar playing on this song!
And the lyrics is so hopeful.
I love it!!!

FortyEight

Tele-Afflicted
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!!! Question for you. Bandcamp recently changed the look and to me it looks like they want someone to pay to listen. Seems off putting. Cuz i dont want anyone to feel line they gotta. u dont have to but the big black button that says "buy song" is annoying. it did t used to be there. its on everyone's page now.