8th October, Melbourne - High Telecaster Content gig!

Discussion in 'International Gig Alerts' started by blargfromspace, Oct 7, 2011.

1. blargfromspace

blargfromspace Tele-Afflicted

Hi All

Anyone in Melbourne who fancies an evening of country and rock'n'roll music would do well to come to the Monash Hotel in Clayton this Saturday. The steaks are fantastic and the beer is cold :D

Come and see fellow TDPRIer Dave_O and myself in our band The Prairie Oysters. Both of us will be pickin' on teles - simultaneously at times. Can YOU handle the twang?

Don't be shy, come say "Hi"!

This clip of ours was filmed there, entirely unstaged. Love a place with good crowds!

2. suthol

suthol Friend of Leo's

Being in Sydney I won't be there but have a good one and if my old singer guitarist Roger Delfos turns up say hi to him from me. :cool:

Rog is pretty well know around the Melbourne country scene, nice guy and a hell of a picker / singer.

3. trev333

trev333 Telefied Ad Free Member

Kick ar$e guys... never enough Teles twanging . I'd be there for a squizz.. except..
    being a banana bender and a wearer of shorts and Tshirts... Melbourne is a million miles away...

mate,just quietly.. I'd convince the flying V player to Tele up!! for his slide.... and ditch the business suits... wink...

besides.. my best mate's 22 yr old son is having a hell big whizz bang youff party just up the road on Saturday night... a quiet country road... and my car knows the way home... wink...
    I'll hear it from here ,doof doof doof.. so I might as well be there... and his real B/day is actually "S/11",? so it must be just a party,party.. or a few weeks late...
    amazing how your mates kids are suddenly taller than you now... and a few stone larger .. as opposed to heavier...

I'm sweet.. I welded up a rack for his tray back ute last month.. I'll have legend status...

break a string guys...

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.