6G14 Layout?

aaronlowther1993

TDPRI Member
Hello lads. I'm looking for a good 6G14 layout. I've got a decent copy of the schematic, but I can't seem to find a version of the layout that's properly legible. Does anyone have one they could send me? Much appreciated!

2L man

Tele-Afflicted
When I use these kind old layouts I often add a single Common ground bus to the top of the board and connect all triangles to it. This make amp hum less when Chassis is not used for secondary current.

Sometimes I use Star "grounding" which has one black B01/B02 wire for power tubes and separate B0-wires for all consecutive stages. For an amp which has a tremolo and a reverb (reads many stages) this could be better? In practice there comes a black wire from each stage filter capacitor negative to PS CT (which is isolated from Chassis) except only one from pentode power tubes because cathode current consists B+1/anode and B+2/screen currents.

Isolated output jack are easier and cheaper to install. For steel jacks there are isolation washets but they seem very expensive.

When NFB is done using a shielded wire both ends of the shields are connected and this make NFB functioning circuit.

aaronlowther1993

TDPRI Member
Don't forget to remove the death capacitor and fit three core grounded mains cable!
Thank you so much! Finally a version of this that isn't tiny. If it isn't too much of a bother I may have to ask you to help me read some of the text still (concussions in my time wrestling have damaged my language translation abilities and sometimes ready older or bad hand writing is impossible). Thank you immensely.

As for the death cap and cable, I'm all good there. I've been working with a ton of silverface and blackface stuff over the last year so I've got a bit of a routine down as far as that goes. I use the ground switch spot for switchable negative feedback.