$6,000 - anyone?

Lone_Poor_Boy

Tele-Holic
Lots of people pay more than that for all kinds of nonsense. There are plenty of people out there for whom $6000 is chump change; nice dinner with good wine and a few friends. At least you can make music with this. And Fender has used automotive paints pretty much since day 1. I honestly don’t see what all the fuss is about.

Don’t want it? Don’t buy it. How hard is that to figure out?

Your logic is... sound?

thenakedtimehd0667.jpg

nojazzhere

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
We still have one here in South San Jose.
  • Sirloin Stockade
  • Royal Fork
  • Furrs
Using triangulation, any good military man could figure out where I'm eating right now.
I checked the Sizzler location map.....with the exception of one in Kissimmee, Florida, they're all located west of Albuquerque New Mexico. Colorado, Arizona, Idaho, Washington, and a BUNCH in California. Completely pulled out of Texas. :(

Tom-Australia

Tele-Meister
Lots of people pay more than that for all kinds of nonsense. There are plenty of people out there for whom $6000 is chump change; nice dinner with good wine and a few friends. At least you can make music with this. And Fender has used automotive paints pretty much since day 1. I honestly don’t see what all the fuss is about.

Don’t want it? Don’t buy it. How hard is that to figure out?

Oh. So we're not allowed to talk about guitars on.... a guitar forum?

G.Rotten

Friend of Leo's
Richlite Fretboard, Urethane, Black hardware, Noiseless pups..... I'll give them maybe $300
Lol. It's got everything I'd rather not have.

Recently I did buy a guitar with Richlite and it ain't no thang. Even so, I'd rather have Ebony.