1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

'56 Musicmaster/DuoSonic help

Discussion in 'Tele Home Depot' started by Thunders1988, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Thunders1988

Thunders1988 Tele-Meister

Hi folks!
    I was wondering if anyone here has got plans for an early DuoSonic or Musicmaster?
    I plan on starting a new build next month and since that damned Squier CV DuoSonic looks so neat, I just want to build one like it. It looks too cool!

So: if anyone here has a blueprint (PDF, CAD file, don't matter) for one of those two models, let me know! I'd appreciate it very much.

PS: I already found a plan for a Mustang over at the shortscaleforum, but I believe it's slightly different.

2. Thunders1988

[​IMG]
    Hiya folks! Still looking for a blueprint for this one. Maybe someone handy with autocad/fotoshop who can redraw the outlines on the Mustang blueprint? :D

Thanks in advance!

3. Mr. E

Mr. E Tele-Holic

You might have better luck here: http://www.offsetguitars.com/forums/

I always looking for blueprints a while back to do a pine body but never actually found some. I think a few members there have made builds. Good Luck.

4. Thunders1988

Thanks for the hint, posted my question over there too...
    Maybe I could offer some kind of trade: If someone could draw me up a correct fullscale plan of the DuoSonic, I'd be happy to trade it with my '58 Supro Dual-Tone plan :D
    Cheers!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.