5 immutable laws of human stupidity

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Oh, absolutely no apology needed. It was more a humorous observation than anything, and I am just chuckling to myself.

The one thing that comforts me about being unrelentingly stupid, is the fact that no matter where I go, I am never alone, nor want for company. I am only one of many!

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
I took a couple iq tests and was surprised that I came in the top ten percent. I was happy at first then i thought about the other ninety percent…
My partner also came out in the top ten so whenever we see something stupid…we say 9 in 10. Funny and sad.

you know that everyone who takes those comes out in the top ten percent, right?

It is part of an old fashioned con game... make them feel special (step 2)

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
He has a certain set of skills he learned as a moderator, that allow him to skillfully skirt the rules, while baiting you into breaking them. He's a wily devil. One of his favorite tactics is (he knows) when a thread is just about to be closed to hurl a jibe at you, that you will never be able to answer, (but couldn't have because of the rules anyway). A worthy swordsmen in the battle against those who would be wrong on the internet! One must give him his due, he is without peer in that which he does! :D:D:D

He is:

giphy.gif

nothing better than having superpowers given to you!

I come for the laughs and hangin' wit da fellas.

nothing more, nothing less.

ImGoodThanks

TDPRI Member
Stupid people just don't get it. When trying to explain any simple concept, it's like trying to explain the theory of relativity to a house plant.

Reactions: BB

Doctor of Teleocity
Considering that even the most intelligent people throughout history could prevent neither chance nor demise, their contextual superstitions so utterly ridiculous through the lens of future generations, would it not be prudent to suspect our own judgement as stunted, hollow, and pitiful?

Last edited:

Jupiter

Telefied
Silver Supporter
Considering that even the most intelligent people throughout history could prevent neither chance nor demise, their contextual superstitions so utterly ridiculous through the lens of future generations, would it not be prudent to suspect our own judgement as stunted, hollow, and pitiful?
hey as of today we're state of the art!

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member

@P Thought wishes we would all show more kindness, how about myopic?

I wish the same but get caught up in bro stance

Harry Styron

Friend of Leo's
He has a certain set of skills he learned as a moderator, that allow him to skillfully skirt the rules, while baiting you into breaking them. He's a wily devil. One of his favorite tactics is (he knows) when a thread is just about to be closed to hurl a jibe at you, that you will never be able to answer, (but couldn't have because of the rules anyway). A worthy swordsmen in the battle against those who would be wrong on the internet! One must give him his due, he is without peer in that which he does! :D:D:D

He is:

giphy.gif

@getbent , in starting a thread like this one, reminds me of Guy Grand, of The Magic Christian, who creates scenes like this for entertainment of himself and others: