48mm string spacing, where can i find a bridge?

old soul

Tele-Holic
So, I have a mij Drifter tele copy from the early 70s. Most on it is original, except the electronics.
I would like to put a top load hardtail strat bridge on it with 6 saddles or something similar. The current bridge has the 3 barrel, and I just put a set of compensated saddles on it but there are still a few issues-
-Still cant quite intonate it to my satisfaction
-The compensated barrels are a smidge more narrow than the stock ones, so theres a small gap and I think that's where im getting a slight rattle.
The string spacing is 48mm at the bridge and every bridge I see has 52mm spacing...normally it wouldn't be a big deal, but then the neck presents a different issue because it's slightly more narrow, and the strings would be right on the edge of the fretboard.
If I can find a bridge like I want, I think I can mount it and use it and even cover the new holes with the stock bridge if I ever decide to sell the guitar(brigde is a weird shape).

old soul

Tele-Holic
Shameless bump and pic. It's a cool guitar, but things are strange about it. Notice the bridge pickup is backwards.

Attachments

• 20220526_160531.jpg
    20220526_160531.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 31

kaludjerko

Tele-Meister
Shameless bump and pic. It's a cool guitar, but things are strange about it. Notice the bridge pickup is backwards.
with such interesting photos, please do shamelessly bump-away.
Are there some more strangeness with it you can share?
Edit: sorry, no useful info from me.