Lat summer I worked on my first scratch build (documented here:[URL="http://www.tdpri.com/forum/tele-home-depot/561429-virgin-build-thread.html[/URL])... At the time I had started a second body (out of some cherry I had lying around) as a backup in case I screwed up the main project. I made a neck too, that I tested fretting before the main one as well. The fretting went alright, and the body had been sitting around, so I finally got around recently to trying a proper burst (Behlen's Starcast Amber and Encore Brown) and finishing it off. I'll post some process pics of the finishing process below.... Here's the finished product with some Nocaster pickups installed. Still needs a proper set-up, but I'll post some sound clips when it's done. So far I love the sound of the Nocasters, esp. the neck pup!