Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by chulaivet1966, Oct 26, 2020.
Wow, you guys are making me feel all worldly.
1. Been in jail overnight*
2. Been charged with a crime
3. Lost a physical altercation
*I spent 4 hours in a cell in Quesnel, BC.
My daughter was removed from my ex-wife’s custody by the Ministry Of Children, and I did not return her at the required time, as I felt she was unsafe.
I was commended in court by the magistrate for my action, and was not charged.
2) Don’t know what it is
3) Used it in one of my songs titled Baby, Baby, Baby
I have and never will
1) Go hunting, for foxes or anything else
2) Smash up a guitar on stage or anywhere
3 Eat tripe
2) suggests that 3) isn’t entirely true
1. Owned a metal body resonator guitar - not my ride, they all sound like garbage can lids to me.
2. Ridden a horse
3. Ridden a motorcycle
Imagine Dana Carvey’s president George H.W. Bush voice, “Not gonna do it, wouldn’t be prudent.”
If you turn your head hard left and then hard right that's about 180 degrees just sayin
Yeah, I've eaten it. Once you can get past the idea of the equivalent of eating mackerel aged in Drano you're ok. An acquired taste, most definitely!
Well....you did survive it so guess that's a plus.
Should you feel daring in future: "Balut.....Balut is a fertilized developing egg embryo that is boiled and eaten from the shell. It is commonly sold as street food in Southeast Asia. The length of incubation before the egg is cooked is a matter of local preference, but generally ranges between 14 and 21 days"
Also disgustingly unappetizing....I decided not to post a pic.
A good evening to all....
I have never:
1. Seen Rocky Horror
2. Been arrested
3. Turned down balut. It's really like a hard boiled egg in broth. If you can get past it mentally, it's actually pretty good.
I have never:
(First three while I think...)
Ridden in a taxi
Owned a "smart phone"
Been a subscriber to or member of any social media contrivance beyond a bulletin board or discussion forum.
1. Ridden a passenger train (or subway, for that matter.)
2. Seen my greatest musical hero, James Taylor “live”.
3. Owned a “legit” Gibson jazz guitar (ES-175, L5, Super 400) - I don’t really like 175s, and am “unworthy” of the latter two.
I’ll be retired come January. The pandemic can’t last forever. I’ve never been to Iceland. I’ve never seen Stonehenge, and I want to see Saint Petersburg.
1. I’ve never been outside of the United States.
2. I’ve never been to a strip club.
3. I’ve never been in a fight.
Human or goat?
If I may?
1. Canada, and France (the two I know a little about) are great!
2. You ain’t missing a thing, IMO.
3. I have, it’s barbaric, scary, and exhilarating, provided you’re not getting your keister kicked.
Thank for listening.
Eaten ox tail soup or menudo
Made a relationship last
1. Jumped out of a plane with a parachute.
2. Taken drugs whilst playing live.
3. Shot a man in Reno.
Just thought of three more:
Danced with J.lo
Worn a$$less chaps