Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by chulaivet1966, Oct 26, 2020.
slayed a dragon
walked on fire
used an incantation to prolong youth
What are you? A cop?
Anyone that's had a steady girlfriend or wife has paid for it in one way or another.
Served in the military
Had an extramarital affair
Why would you do that?
You've proven me wrong. I was convinced that my x-wife cheated with every guy on the planet.
1.Never did a flip on skis
2.Never dunked a basketball
3.Never caught a Muskie
just to watch him die of course.
I could never figure out why you'd be in Folsom Prison if you shot a man in Reno. Seems like they'd jail you in Nevada.
It's so creepy when some of the inmates cheer to that line.
I hope to one of these days. It'll probably occur when I'm targeting something else and using an inadequate rig... usually how that stuff happens.
lutefisk..typically served with lefsa, a tasteless tortilla kind of thing....
eaten only when i was living with a Viking chick from Minnesota; but she was SO worth it
Ha....I hear you D....
Sometimes we just have to go with our gut in the context of the times in our life.
1) gotten even close hitting a washtub...throwing a sack of flour at it from out of an airplane. Even from just 20ft up and @45kts
2) had any snake I've caught/handled bite me.
3) been to any National Park except Grand Canyon. I've flown over and have driven through many...but didn't stop.
And, while nobody's ever left my cake out in the rain, I keep all my recipes...just in case.
1. Ate sushi
2. Seen a ghost
3. Traded guitar riffs with Keith Richards
Taken drugs except prescription
Done a streak
Given CPR for real
I never did him either.
1. Never watched "It's a Wonderful Life" in its entirety.
2. Never watched pro sports on purpose
3. Eaten pot roast. Just the smell of it cooking is enough to make me heave.