Hey, just wanted to update those of you who have been following and helping me. Here's my final product for my Dumble-y 2x12 cab of that I tolexed, grill clothed, and added hardware to, to pair with my ODS clone I built: The theme of this build is "everything is way the f*** harder to do than you think it's gonna be". I just faced so much trouble in ways I didn't expect, like even tasks that should be simple like putting the handles on top. It was challenging to figure out how to measure them out perfectly, then the screw holes got too close to the cleat inside and I had to route out extra space in the cleat with my drill to make room for the tee nut, etc. For the grill cloth, it was a major pain to try to get it even tension all the way around. For the metal corners, it was really challenging to get them to conform to the wood and I needed to get creative with my rubber mallet, and in addition, I had to figure out how to countersink the corners, something I wasn't expecting to have to do. Basically every task I did for this cab, I faced some unforeseen problem. Though it's a 2x12, I'm really running it as a 1x12, one of my speakers in there is not hooked up. I wanted a larger cab so it didn't sound boxy, and I happened to have this raw 2x12 already around. The hooked up speaker is a WGS take on the EVM12L. I have yet to play through it, though, since it's very late. I'll do so tomorrow. Thanks everyone for your sage advice along the way!