2021 NFL season!

dburns

Friend of Leo's
Great start by San Fran
He needs to start over somewhere else for everyone's sake. He's been awful here. I just worry that its Eagles management ordering that he keep playing because they can't accept that they made a terrible draft pick.
Agree. Reagor makes Nelson Agholor look like Jerry Rice.

Still, the bigger issue is that Hurts is very flawed when it comes to seeing the field and passing the ball.

Great start for the Niners. Them beating Dallas erases any disappointment I have from today's Eagles' performance.

regularslinky

Tele-Afflicted
Great start for the Niners. Them beating Dallas erases any disappointment I have from today's Eagles' performance.
Amen. Eagles are going to get better in the next couple of years. Cowboys are probably as good as they're going to get in the near future.

Brad Pittiful

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
a latter easy schedule helped the eagles get to the play offs...they need key defensive draft picks

next year their schedule will be much harder...i hope they draft well and acquire some good free agents

RoscoeElegante

Friend of Leo's
A very mild Bills' fan here. (Grew up there; promised my late, football-obsessed dad that I'd watch at least one game per year in his honor; used to cut O.J.'s lawn--the usual Rustbelt creds.)

I've actually been enjoying quite a few Bills' games this year. Okay, the 20-min or so highlight reels on NFL Highlights.com, or whatever it is. I've been really impressed by the Bills' quarterback, how their little running backs can thread the needle and don't quit when 600 lbs. of linebacker are on their backs, their receivers' sticky hands, etc. But I'm far from a good judge of a team's real talents and prospects, as baseball is the sport that obsesses me.

So I'm wondering: How do the Bills really stack up? What's your gut on how far they'll go? The most recent stomping of the Patriots was fun, but might be misleading, so prognosticate away, please!

(By the way, O.J. was very nice to me, but also had, I thought, an odd, deep, potentially explosive anxiety, even then, during his heyday.)

billy logan

Tele-Holic
>>>> tomorrow! Arizona Cardinals vs. L.A. Rams <<< tomorrow on ESPN/ABC here in USA tomorrow MY MISTAKE sry

right now, Sun. evening in USA> Pittsburgh Steelers at Kansas City Chiefs

Last edited:

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
back in the early 80's they only showed the superbowl on tv, so we'd video tape them and watch them over and over..

we had a Steelers/Rams game that was OK....