1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

2015 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Brad Pittiful, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Brad Pittiful

Brad Pittiful Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

done deal now!...i had to go food shopping so i missed the first announcement...grrr!

2. Mjark

Mjark Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

I haven't seen anything from the Eagles yet.

3. dburns

dburns Friend of Leo's

I realize it wouldn't be the first or last time that a coach lied, and maybe I'm naive, but I totally believe that Chip has no plans on doing anything crazy to get Mariota. Bradford seems to be his guy.

Murray was Bradford's roommate at Oklahoma, so besides the $, that relationship probably helped his decision to sign with the Eagles.

4. getbent

getbent Telefied Silver Supporter

if he goes with Bradford, I think that is the better choice than hunting Mariota...

the murray connection makes sense (funny that Jerrah didn't ponder that one)

was momentarily excited about Torrey Smith until I discovered he was in the top 3 in dropped passes last year... Kaepernick throws very hard... this will not go well.

5. FMA

FMA Poster Extraordinaire

Yeah, but when he does catch it, it's usually for a lot of yards.

6. Tele1966

Tele1966 Friend of Leo's

I agree, I'm a Rams fan and an Oregon fan. I always liked the Eagles (ever since I was a kid in LA in the 50's growing up with the Rams) and when Chip went to the Eagles they instantly became my 2nd favorite team. I watched Eagles games on NFL Sunday Ticket when the Rams weren't playing. You guys desperately need a defense.

As a Rams fan I'm glad to get rid of Bradford and very happy to get Foles. I can't believe Chip actually wants Bradford. But if in fact Bradford ends up playing for the Eagles I really hope Bradford does well.

The worst thing about Bradford is that he stares down receivers and continually bales out for the short checkdown. He doesnt' seem to go through his progressions. He doesn't seem to be able to read a defense at all - and like I said he telegraphs the throw. Maybe Chip won't mind because in Chips offense the receivers are all blocking which helps any QB.

7. Brad Pittiful

i dont think we can believe anything chip says until after the draft

also...maritoa is throwing now at the ducks pro day...should mairota tank to drop his rating so its easier for chip to get him...well he doenst look like he is tanking

8. Mjark

Now the Eagles signed Matthews too.

9. Brad Pittiful

so goodbye polk...they need a receiver!

evan mathis is on the trading block

10. Brad Pittiful

geez howard eskin giving murray a hard time in his first press conference...sheesh!

11. Mjark

Welcome to Philadelphia DeMarco!

12. Brad Pittiful

well who will be here after draft day...speculation of murray going to the raiders for their #4 pick and there goes mariota to the eagles

13. VWAmTele

VWAmTele Friend of Leo's

Ever wonder what those guys are saying down on the field?

14. getbent

getbent Telefied Silver Supporter

I believe Jerrah will resurrect ol Adrian Peterson... in big D, whompin' yer boy will be not only forgivin' it will get quiet... approval.

15. Mjark

I think they'll draft someone. Peterson is too big a project.

16. Brad Pittiful

percy harvin to the buffalo bills...he and rex must be buddies now

17. dburns

dburns Friend of Leo's

Still can't buy a Sam Bradford jersey in Philly. Not that I want one, just lending to the theory that he's trade bait...an idea I didn't really buy into at first. Michael Kendricks' name now being thrown around in draft day trade rumors too.

Going to be a nice sports weekend coming up starting Thursday with the draft, the Kentucky Derby, Mayweather/Pac fight, NHL and NBA playoffs, dreadful baseball even (Phillies).

Also, Tebow now in the mix...wow.

18. Colo Springs E

Colo Springs E Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

I haven't cared about boxing since Tyson was wreaking havoc... but I confess, I'm probably going to watch Mayweather and Pacquiao (sp?). I heard today that more people are betting on Pac (which surprised me), but more money is on Mayweather (which did not).

19. Brad Pittiful

bradford is hesitating to sign his contract as he wants more than the eagles are offering and he doesnt think he will be here...im still on the i think they will try for mariota bus

20. dburns

dburns Friend of Leo's

Yea, I wasn't there a few weeks ago but now I kinda am. And I'm far from sold on Mariota. I still think the price could be too high. But I can't lie, the closer the draft comes I'm starting to to get sucked in to the hype. If Chip is going to be the coach, may as well go all in to get his guy. This way we won't be wondering "what if" years down the line.

As far as the fight, I can't wait. Not missing that, I'll either watch it at a bar or go in with a bunch of people and watch it at someone's house. I think Mayweather wins a decision.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.